Chapter One: Fight and Rampage

Volume One: Chapter One

No One POV

In a very world of Cardinal World, there is joy, happiness, enjoyment and laugh but as everyone says 'Where there is light, the shadow will also exist'.

In this world, Greed, Lust, Arrogance and Desires of evil are always residing behind everyone's slime.

There are many species that are present in this World. Orge, Orc, Demon, Fallen, Dragons, Fairies, etc but among all of them, the most despicable one are known as Humans. You may ask why?

Because even if human nature shows positive expression from outside, their much things in inside of it. Human fears the things that they don't understand on their own and always try to think of themselves before the others.

Most of the wars that are ever occurred in the history are because of Human and their own selfishness. The desire to stand above everyone, The arrogance of thinking of themselves as the strongest, The Lust of having beauty, power, dominance and The Greed of taking everything that world provides for themselves.

A truly intelligent yet dangerous species that doesn't even think about their own kinds but only for themselves.

But one only thing they doesn't realise that there is always a consequence of your actions and you have to reflect them one day. The Greed of human nature doesn't even spare the so called God of this world known as "Veldenava" and his wife "Lucia"

The God of Creation who created everything from a empty void always favoured Humans because of their emotions and feelings but he already know the price that he has to pay for this which he didn't think too much of and accepted it. He knows that a day will come when the humans will backstab him afterall he isn't God of nothing.

After backstabbing the Star King Dragon and his Wife, humans angered many individuals and one of them was the Seraphim known as Watcher "Deeno". The enraged Angel destroyed the whole nation who killed his Master and Creator and become a Fallen but even after that Humans doesn't understand their mistakes

Years after, they tried to take Child Of God and Dragon Princess "Milim Nava" under their hands for their own personal desires. In that process, The Pet of Milim Nava and The Offspring of Veldanava, "Gaia" was killed by Humans while protecting the Dragon Princess. On that day, They felt the real wrath of God's Child giving her another name known as Destroyer or Tyranny Of Destruction

The rampage of Destroyer killed million of life's, many continents and turning everything in her path as Wasteland. The rampaging girl didn't stop for 7 days and 6 nights and was still going on until The First Demon Lord and The Strongest Primordial Demon, Lord Of Darkness "Guy Crimson" alongside with Spirit Queen "Ramiris" finally able to calm her down yet after this the human Greed didn't stop their and continue these kind of things countless times.

But this time not only human but whole world will feel the wrath of someone that they wish that they shouldn't angered. A selfish mistake of a certain powerful individuals that will lead to the end of everything because this time the one who everyone angered is much worse than The Destroyer. Someone who everyone should have feared the most, A individual on par with God, A True Demon Lord and A True Dragon. The Concept of very Chaos and Void.............

Chaos Creator "Rimuru Tempest"

3rd Person POV

We can see two individual fighting on the air. Exchanging heavy yet dangerous blows of never ending attacks. The gust of wind pressure created by them is enough to even blow up a Demon Lord or a Saint.