Chapter 2

I was awoken a little while later in a big beautiful bed
Within an even bigger room, and if luck would have it the Queen walked in to check up on me.   

"Oh good your awake, how did you sleep my child?"
The Queen sat down next to me and felt my head with the back of her hand.

"It was the best sleep I had in a long time ma'm thank you!" I smiled and gave her a small hug

"Well that's good, and please call me Rosella" She said cheerfully and hugged me back.

"Now then the King and I wanted to ask, and you don't need to say anything right away but, we were hoping you'd like to be our child, the princess of Moria"

My heart skipped a beat, I was gonna be the next princess of Mora!!

"Yes, Yes, Yes!! A hundred times yes!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!" My eyes begin to fill with tears of joy.

I was finally gonna have a family again

After a few moments of talking and getting to know each other, we heard a knock at my bedroom door and the King stepped in with a small box with my name on it.

"My dear Elane your mother and I had wanted a child for many years but she couldent have one for she is infertile" the King kneeled down to my level and handed me the small box.

"When she saw you were alone on the streets we desided that this would be a great oppertunity to adopt you, this gift is a herloom passed down from each princess before you so I hope you take good care of it" I looked at my father and he nodded giving me the ok to open the gift.

"Oh wow!" I gasped at the sight of the most beautiful crown ive ever seen in all my life it sparkled like the night sky. I looked up at my mother and father with tears in my eyes. I didn't know what to say at the time but the look in my eyes was all they needed. my father hugged me then stood up and left to do his royal duties whilst my mother had a second supprise for me.

"We are going to go into the village tomorrow!" she said cheerfully, my eyes widened in exitement and I hugged my mother and she then tucked me into bed and the day ahead of me awaited

The next day we left the castle and entered the village, after a few moments of walking we stopped at a seamstress.

"Why have we stopped here?" I asked

"We are here to get you new clothes my dear!" she said in a cheerful tone. I gasped with delight and walked in eagerly and when I did, I was shocked to see how big it was from the inside, there were gowns, dresses, cloaks and kilts there was pretty much any type of clothing you can think of. My eye caught the sight of one particular outfit that was placed on a wooden maniquin, it was a green, brown and tan dress with a brown corsett, my eyes lit up when I saw it. I've never had such a beautiful dress ever in my life.

"Oh my goodness this dress is so beautiful" I gazed in amazement my mother looked at the seamstress and motioned her to make one my size, and once she was done she placed me on a small stool and put the dress on me.

"How does it feel your highness?" the seamstress asked as I spun around in my new dress

"It's feels amazing thank you!" I hugged the seamstress and looked at my mom with joy, the seamstress folded the dress nicely and placed it carefully in a box with a bow on top of it , before we left the shop I turned to the seamstress and smiled.

"If we ever cross paths again ma'm please call me Elaine" I smiled again and curtsied, then we left the shop with the seamstress waving back at us.

Just as we were leaving the seamstress we heard the screams and cries of the towns people,

"Look out!!!"

"Someone stop that crazy man!!"

"He's gonna kill someone!!"

Just then a big bearded man dressed in a fur leather coat bolted past us on a dark grey horse, after he did I noticed that the man was about to trample over a boy who had fallen down in the road and the mother could only stare helplessly.

So, without thinking I drop the box with my dress in it and rush over to the boy with my mother calling behind me

"Elaine no!!!!" she cried out, but my mind was too fixated on helping the boy.

When I reached him I pushed the boy out of the road just in time, unfourtunatly I wasn't as lucky, the horse hit me wich sent me flying into a rearby food stall. 

With broken ribs and a bleeding head I try standing up only to pass out in the prosess, the last thing I see is my mother running tword me and the horseman getting aressted in the backround...