Part I

Joey was buzzing with irritation and nerves as he waited for his team to log on and start. The last time they played, he and a few buddies from college got their ass handed to them by another team. Normally, he'd be ticked off for a bit and then get over it but this was different. The one woman on the team, Artemis7195, shit talked him the entire time. Sure, he was the one who made the first asshole remark first. He usually was when he got heated. This time around when he did it? Well, he had never heard a woman swear so heavily and heated at him before.

It enraged him.. And intrigued him.

He knew today would be the rematch he was hoping for. He looked forward to it all week.

When the team signed on, he greeted them and checked with his buddy, Schwertz, who they were playing against today.

"That team from last week. The one with the chick that had you spitting up a storm over there, Joey."

Joey scoffed. "She was a loud mouth asshole."

"So were you." Schwertz pointed out.

His other friends chuckled at that as he rolled his eyes. "So fucking what? Listen, she was getting under my skin. I said shit first because I was tired of her getting to targets first."

"Speaking of Ms. Artemis7195, I looked her up on Instagram after Carlos gave it to me. I just sent her info to you. Check it out." Schwertz said.

Joey opened the Instagram app on his phone, went to the messenger and looked at his DMs. He opened the link of the profile Schwertz sent and cursed loudly. "Fuck! That's her? She's the one that's been busting my balls?"

Joey scrolled a bit down her posts. The first one he opened was her smiling poolside in a bright blue bikini, her light brown hair tied in a messy bun atop her head. She was holding some fruity drink in her hand in a toast gesture to the camera. Another was her during her hike of what appeared to be Machu Picchu. The more he scrolled, the more he was zoning out from what was going on through his head set.

He couldn't lie - she was fucking hot. Not the instagram model type, but the genuinely hot kind that was effortless. Her eyes appeared to be a sea foam green color and mesmerizing. She had an amazing figure. A slim, athletic build, with nice-sized breasts (he was a man looking at a bikini photo - he could tell). He wasn't one that really had a set type, but his physical reaction to her appearance was instantaneous.

"JOEY!" The shout of his name snapped him out of his revere and back to reality.

"Yeah?"

"What the fuck were you doing just now dude, jacking off to her pics or some shit? I've called your name about 5 times before I had to yell at you!"

"Sorry man, I was fucking out of it for a minute. Happens sometimes." Joey said nonchalantly, not really sorry about it, and not bothering to respond back to the ribbing.

"Well, we are about to start in a minute. Think you can keep your cool this time?"

"I'm fine. As long as she doesn't start shit with me, we're cool."

"You mean.. As long as you don't start shit, right?" Schwartz teased.

"Whatever man, start the fucking game." Joey said.

'Here we fucking go,' he thought to himself as he glanced once more at the Instagram account still opened up on his iphone. He quickly tapped the follow button on her account and tossed his phone to the side. He'd deal with it later.