Epilogue

"You know, I think they were just on a date." Hirotsu said, while Kouyo stirred her tea with alarming fury. "Perhaps." She said coldly. "Perhaps." She offered Hirotsu a cup, and he had the good sense not to ask if it was poisoned. "I know you were just messing with them." Hirotsu said "What would you have done if they hadn't just been on a date?" A cool, steely look crossed Kouyo's face. This look was the last one her enemies ever saw. "Handled it myself."

*

Nikolai Gogol sat cross legged on the ground, looking through a file with a picture on the top. "So, this is the one the boss wants to join the group, eh?" He asked. Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Nikolai's partner in crime and other things, crossed the room to sit beside him. "That's correct." Nikolai frowned. "But the decay of angels are 5 people. That's why there's a V." Fyodor shrugged.

"I guess we can kick out Sigma then. He's the most useless member of the group." Nikolai looked horrified. "We can't do that! Fedya, Sigma is our friend." Fyodor looked like he'd temporarily forgotten about that. "Ah, yes." He said. "Friendship. So, maybe it could be VI then."

Nikolai frowned. "I'm going to have to remake all my friendship bracelets, then." He said. "That's so inconsiderate. Wanting to add new people without talking to us first." Fyodor shrugged. "He can do that. He's the boss." Nikolai crossed his arms and stuck out his tongue. "I still don't like it." He paused. "So when is this Jouno guy going to join?" He asked. "Soon." Fyodor said. "Soon."

*

"We have a new job." Tetchou said, sounding excited. "Something in Eastern Europe. Do you speak any Russian?" Jouno shook his head. "Absolutely none." He pulled out a few bottles of hair dye. "Can you help me with it this time?" Jouno asked. Tetchou nodded. "Of course. What colour are your streaks going to be this time?" Tetchou asked. Jouno grinned. "Red."