Baby sitting?!? - Chapter 2

This is the second bit for my sad story.;o enjoy

The second meeting: My Father had rung me i answered the phone "Hello"

I said and it had seemed he was happy why? his voiced gleamed through the phone "Do you want to babysit tonight?"

My face dropped i had plans tonight..... but if i was getting payed no problem before i could speak he interrupted "Its Maddi's Puppy Alaskan Malamute"

My eyes shot forward a smile tightly made its grip around my face i thought to myself Yes I'm going to see him again im going to get my life back i quickly replied "sure, when will he be around?"

As my face became red "he'll be over in 15 minutes"

I could here someone shouting in the background was it him? i wonder then my father started laughing there drinking i thought and then my dad got back on the phone "okay ill see you tomorrow or later tonight if your up Ceeya"

I smiled then hung up the phone i felt like dancing i was going to come and see me i was so happy.

I waited for awhile and took some time off by drawing some abstract so i almost did my piece when there was a knock on the door there he was my face turned red i had to hide my emotions i opened the door and there he was standing there tall his face was bright and his hair was tied back and i must say he looked quiet bulk but i didn't mind he was back with that smile i loved every moment he looked at me and then i noticed a little puppy in his hands "awww".

  I said in a cute voice and i patted the puppy in his arms god i wished it was me at that moment he opened his mouth and said in his calm sweet voice "How are you kiddo?"

I looked at him and smiled with my teasing smile i wanted to see what he would do he didn't really do anything he just smiled at me i replied in a shy voice "I'm good thanks you?"

His eyes seemed to squint i liked that it was cute But i couldn't admit it i didn't want to admit my love id look like a phys-co, He looked at my arms and then slowly took the puppy to my arms and he looked behind him as if to say i got to get some stuff i nodded slowly and sat down with the puppy It was so cute i kept playing with her until he came back in his smile was irresistible he brang in the food and bowl and placed them down in the lounge room and looked at me with happy eyes i looked back confused he finally said "well ill be back for he tomorrow okay?"

I smiled and said "okay"

Then he patted the puppy and messed up my hair and slowly left and then i realised i forgot to ask whats the puppy's name!!! and then came the long night.....

Tellish if you like?