Introduction

Hey guys this is my third book but my second book in Reese series. I hope you guys will like this book but you guys will have to wait until LCR is done.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY my book and not copy it into a different language. Just DON'T STEAL MY WORK because I work hard on this and I came up with all of this in my head for a while and it is time to put it out there to be told instead of staying in my mind. I will REPORT YOU IF YOU DO. Let me know if people steal my work and if you want to put some of my work in your work please put my username in your book if you don't it is PLAGIARISM if you don't or if you get the idea from my book still put my user name in it too I hope you understand it.

This is all came from my head and this is from my mind so don't comment that it sounds like this book because I don't copy other people's work because they spent their time on their stories so don't go telling me this.

I have a life is I will try to update when I am not busy with life and there is a playlist while you are reading hope you enjoy my story. The photos are not mine but from Pinterest but I made the collages from the photos.

So if you don't like it or if it is not for you then leave and don't even think about putting hate comments because I don't like negativity and I will block you.

Author Note
Hope to see you in the first chapter bye until next time! The first couple of chapter is going to take a while because I have school to do and I am going to be busy but if I am not busy I will try to work on my book. Love you guys! Let you enjoy Alessio's Love now