Chapter 4 - RWBY Hijinks

No announcements for today, but i'd like to remind everyone that I still currently don't have means to avidly put out chapters...

Sorry about that...

Good news, however, is that I finally got down my own writing style and i'm done tweaking it so I think that sort of makes up for it...?

Anyways, back to the chapter. Seeya.
______________________________________

- Inside Team JNPR's Dorm Room...-
-Daytime-
______________________________________

With the sun just now fully rising, everything was peaceful and quiet until...

A certain pancake-loving girl had to break the silen-

"WAKE UP SLEEPY POO! IT'S SHOWTIME!" Nora yells, casually waking up everyone inside that was still asleep. Of course, the person she yelled at is the first one to get up, sitting up and turning to face her. ".. Good morning Nora.." A slightly drowsy Ren says.

Meanwhile, Jaune and Pyrrha, also awake and much more ready to go, continue to grab all their supplies needed for the day. Pyrrha is the first to break their shared concentration.

"Do you have everything you need, Jaune? It's not good to go to class unprepared." she asks.

"Y-yeah, just about. What about you?" Jaune responds, still fumbling with his stuff.

Pyrrha smiles at Jaune warmly. "Mhm, of course. I'm just waiting on the rest of you."

Jaune and Pyrrha both take a small gander at the still-bickering Nora pestering Ren, making them giggle back at each other nervously.

Suddenly, all of them hear a knock on their dorm door, giving Pyrrha the queue to open it to check who it is. As she glances out the doorway, she notices Ruby peeking out from the dorm room across her.

"Pyrrha? Did you uh, also hear someone knock on your door?" Ruby questions.

Pyrrha nods her head casually. "Yes, and I think I know who the culprit is." She says, pointing to the right of Ruby with her thumb.

Responding, Ruby whips her head to the right of her looking straight into someone's eyes, making her scream.

"GAH!-(Y/N)?!" She squeals, falling to the floor making everyone else peak out.

The said person, revealed to be (Y/N), smiles and offers a hand to Ruby. "Thanks for playing along, Pyrrha." He says, smiling warmly at his quick-witted accomplice. Accepting (Y/N)'s hand and being lifted off the ground, Ruby can't help but jump for joy. "(Y/N)! What happened? I never saw you after we got back from the initiation thingy!-"

"Ahpupup! we'll talk about it later. We've got to go to class right now. Look at the time." He says, flashing his scroll to everyone currently looking.

...

"WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!"
______________________________________

-A few hours later!-
-At The Beacon Cafeteria-
(yea, I skipped Port's class ok?)
______________________________________

"Hey, over here (Y/N)!" Ruby says, patting the vacant seat next to her.

(Y/N), seeing Ruby, smiles and waves at her while walking over from the lunchline. Planting himself on the seat, Team RWBY and JNPR all look at him with questioning eyes. (Y/N) notices their stares, scratching his head. "Sooooo.... I know you guys are confused about me so how about you guys just ask your questions slowly so I can answer them without any trouble." Everyone nods. "Okay, how about we start with you, Ruby?"