Teddy Gallows Jr.

Teddy would be taken to the hospital after the incident and would be treated for multiple broken ribs, a broken nose, a mild concussion, a broken jaw, a broken leg and both arms broken. While in the hospital, the recordings of the incident would become national news, with many labeling Teddy a murderer and a coward. He would be in the hospital for three weeks and, after his release, he would be immediately arrested and finally charged for George's murder. With Sheriff Matthews dead, no one would be able to stop Teddy's arrest, and as Teddy was 18 at the time of the murder, he would be given the full charges of first-degree manslaughter, conspiracy to cover up a crime, witness tampering, evidence tampering, blackmail and obstruction of justice.

Teddy had hoped a win in the mayoral election would allow him to pardon himself before the trial would begin, but this wouldn't be the case. Teddy would lose the election in a major landslide, with his only votes coming from his family members, as most of his allies were either dead by Marie and Henry's hands, or had turned on him in exchange for immunity in the case. The majority of Gallows Creek realized that electing Teddy would make their little town the laughing stock of the world, and overwhelming voted to reject him.

Teddy's pleas for leniency would be rejected, and he'd be convicted in 1988 on all counts, and would be sentenced to life in prison with no chance of parole. Unfortunately for Teddy, he would be placed in the same prison as Henry Barrow, George and Marie's son. Guards would initially try to keep the two separated, but after 3 years, they would turn a blind eye, and Henry would murder Teddy in his own cell while no one was looking. Near Teddy's corpse would be a note, written on it would be "I have finally avenged my father. Mom, you can finally rest now." The state would decline to charge Henry for Teddy's murder, claiming they couldn't prove it was Henry.

Before Teddy's death, his wife would visit him only a few times in children, to get him to sign divorce papers. She claimed that she knew nothing of Teddy's crimes, and they were the reason she was divorcing him, to get her and her children away from the incident and start a new life. The divorce would be granted without Teddy's signature, and Teddy's ex-wife would use the last of Teddy's family fortune to change her and her children's last names to her maiden name, and they would move to an undisclosed location. It is unknown where they are now, as they have wished to remain anonymous. They didn't even attend Teddy's funeral.

Many in Forrest Creek blame Teddy Gallows Jr for the second wave of Whistling Man killings, with the former site of the Waste disposal plant becoming abandoned and left as a memorial to the victims of both Whistling Nights. Teddy's crimes would be part of the inspiration behind the local modern nursery rhyme "The Whistler."