Ch.3

*Chris Pov*

I was still kinda shocked, a rando girl with a cat mask was trying to kill them? All of them? Just Ace and Minx? She seemed like she had a bigger problem with those two and kinda just ignored me and Alex. Maybe because they were fighting while me and Alex were on the sides and if they needed help we'd step in or something. 

"Wait I'm confused why did you never tell me?" I asked kinda offended ngl. 

"Well," started Ace, she obviously didn't know what to say so she turned to Alex for help.

"So she tried to kill us or try her best to hurt us a while ago." said Alex.

"Yeah I know that," I said feeling like they were keeping something from me but I didn't know what, it intensely pissed me off.

"Well we kinda didn't think about it and kinda let it slide because we didn't have a problem with her for a while so we thought she moved on or something." Ace finished.

"Well she didn't so," I said pulling out my vape. I took a deep breath and let the taste of dr. pepper swirl in my lungs. I let out the breath. "so what are we going to do about her?" I Asked, looking at both Ace and Alex.

"We don't know," Alex said. "She could attack in another year or so,"

"Or sooner," added Ace. "we should keep our gard up."

"No shit Sherlock," I muttered. I took another vape break, Ace really did not approve of me vaping, but I don't fucking care.

"Okay I'm gonna go see yall later." I said getting up and left.

__________________________

WC:304

"why was this so short???" shut up I have posted 3 chapters of 2 different books (incurring this one)  so leave me alone it's literally 3 am rn so byeee. Have a great day/night.

-fishsaybloop