Ch.5

*Jax Pov*

I walked to Minxs apartment. My lovely, amazing, beautiful wife. We got married but there wasn't a wedding because of SoCiAl AnXiTy (love that). Anyway I couldn't wait to see her I haven't seen her in over 2 weeks, I like to move around, I don't like to stay in one place too long, I've gotten in trouble with the law one too many times. I got to her door and knocked.

"Ugg," I heard from inside and then there was a crash. Minx opened the door, and looked at me with very sleep deprived eyes. Then she realized it was me. "OMG JAX! I MISSED YOU!"

"I did too," she embraced me in a hug, I kissed her head and we walked inside. "Sometimes I wish I didn't break the law, but it's fun so.." I trailed off.

"Ah yes, you'd rather break the law because "it's fun" than live with your wife?" Minx asked glancing over her shoulder while making coffee.

"Not like that," I said, "It's like I don't know, it's hard to explain, it's like an addiction or something." 

"It's okay," She kissed my cheek and set a cup of coffee in front of me, and sat down. "How have you been?" She asked, we talked for about an hour or so. 

*Chris Pov*

I pulled out my vape in an ally way, Nobody told me about that cat mask hoe. My hand started to heat up, and soon caught aflame. My eyes started to glow. I didn't even care to stop, didn't care if someone saw, I'd just burn them into a shriveled little bitch. Soon my whole body was aflame. I was so enraged I blasted a few trash bags with fire. That helped a little. 

"Wow, you asking to be caught?" I turned around and saw Jenna, her wings fluttering like she had just landed. 

"Jenna?" I asked still processing what I was seeing.

"The one and only," She bowed, Jenna rarely came home, she hated staying in one place, as well as multiple people of this group(?). I ran over and hugged her. "hey watch the fire." I backed away, "trying to kill me?" She said in an obviously jokingly way, but it still caused me to panic and feel a little bit guilty.

"Sorry," I muttered. I turned off the flames, then I walked away.

"Are you just going to walk away?" I ignored her. Jenna followed me back to Aces house.

__________________-

WC:452

HEY MOTHER FUCKERS, my friend wanted me to make this and I honestly needed to so here yall go, new character Jax, married to minx, also I haven't told yall this yet, but they have powers, I'll tell all of you guys their powers soon, Have a good day/night

-fiahsaysbloop