03

minori xyn norts.
memphis.

" Miss Norts, Your drug test came back positive. " My PO informed me looking disappointed.

I gasped dramatically looking at her shocked, " Somebody drugged me your honor. "

Nicole smacked her lips obviously tired of my foolishness; Oh well bitch you knew what I was when you met me bitchhhh.

" You do know you will be back on house arrest until your time is up miss Norts? " She questioned reaching into her bag.

" You do know I don't give a fuck Nicole? " I questioned testing her.

This lady been my PO since I was in eighth grade , I've been locked up so many times she has became a cousin to me.

She has even ate dinner with me at my grandparents house before.

The courts won't let up on my last two chargers for shit. I've been on papers since I was 13– not the same ones but you catch my drift.

Nicole wouldn't turn in my negative test, she's never have cause if so I would be locked up right now .

This old bitch love her some me but who could blame her ? It's me ... who doesn't love them some Minori ?

I lifted my right leg allowing her to attach the ankle monitor onto it loosely— sliding this bitch off as soon as I get in the car . And she knew it.

" Please don't take this one off Minori. " She pleaded looking bored. I smiled innocently, why she reading my mind ? She so talented , she should be a witch and be reading palms and shit.

After filling out the paperwork, she sent me on about my day.

I jogged to my car quickly trying not to get my hair wet; as soon as my foot touched inside of my car I slipped my foot out my forces sliding the devil works off my ankle .

I shall not let no weapon prosper or whatever Joseph says in chapter whatever.

$$$

dumpbytraps my damn po done put this thing back on my leg 😭😭; y'all already know I slid that bitch right back off !! SYKEEEEE 🤺

sevbadbittys ho ... nicole gone lock you up one day .

sevbadbittys you gone only sykeee them damn cold black bars again if you keep playing with that lady 😂😂😂

caysocheese y'all swea i b thugging wen it's really my sister the true "thug" !!!

allyoudoisriri im living with a criminal HELPPPPP !!

allyoudoisriri she's a menace to society

dothewoowoo BAE YOU GONE GO BACK TO JAILLLLL 💔💔💔

lovelymimi Oh my god! You gonna-noo, you gone go back to jail! 🥺🥺👊🏽

" Traps ?!?  " I hummed in response to my father. " Why your ankle monitor on Yomi? "

I slowly turned on the balls of my feet seeing him holding up our lazy all white family dog.

Yomi is old and barely leaves the living room. She scoots around maybe four times a day and that's to fill her fat tummy up or hydrate herself.

The pro is that is she never leaves the house nor does she move around enough to give a fuck about the monitor on her back leg.

Letting out a small cough to avoid laughing in his face I finally responded, " She wanted to try it on . She told me she would look so much better with it on then me so I let her borrow it for the next five months. "

He blinked at me with a tight lip expression. He had no comment and I had more then enough comments.

" DADDY DON'T LET THE SHE DEVIL OUT OF THE ROOM !! " Mariah yelled peeping from behind him, " She's a abomination!! "

I almost giggled at her her comments and she also almost did but my dad only stared at me.

By the looks of it he didn't know what to say to me and I didn't know what he could possibly say at this exact moment.

All I can say is ... i'm my fathers child .

" You go back to jail; i'm letting your grandma cuss you out this time cause I ain't got time to hear that shit again. " He finally said pointing at me. " And your grandpa. He gone fight you not me cause i'm sick of getting my ass beat for your ass. "

" Ain't that much love in the world for me to let two old hoes beat me up for nobody . " Mariah commented shaking her head. " Would've told Marie and James step out in the field and put them hoes up one by one. "

My dad smacked his lips pushing Riah out his face stomping away like the sassy princess I oh so love very much.

" He's such a drama queen. "

______

Ionk I kinda half ass edited this , them forces big asf but i couldn't find another picture so stfu cus y'all kno idc 😂

plus i done wrote half this book already soooo idgaf , im just fixing shit fr.