04

minori xyn norts.
memphis

dumpbytraps y'all my friend so pretty , i hate that she decided to take a stray in

dumpbytraps y'all my friend so pretty , i hate that she decided to take a stray in. she deserves a tamed freshly trimmed fella but hayyyy ... you can raise them the best you can but they gone always do what they want in the end #beauty&thebeast

comments off

" Lemme get a uhhhhh twelve piece buffalo wing, all flats please ! " I told the lady pulling out my cash " Add a large fry with a large lemonade please . "

She nodded ringing my order up on the computer thingy looking just as confused as me. The dude that's usually up here don't take this long to ring me up— must be new.

" Okay , your total is twenty six dollars and fifteen cents. "

I handed her two twenty's and after she gave me my change I stood off to the side impatiently waiting on my wings.

I could already taste the beautiful crunchy hot and all of the above flavor in my mouth right now.

" Trap? " I frowned

I swirled around confused cause i'm on the west side , nobody know me over here at all.

" Why you on my side of town ? " He questioned

I squinted trying to recognize him but I just can't put my finger on it. I've definitely seen him before but I just don't remember where.

Yawning loudly in his face I closed my eyes trying to think but obviously It wasn't important cause it still hasn't came to me.

" Who exactly are you sir? " I questioned bluntly .

" Damn nigga ... I'm around you almost everyday and you don't know who I am ? " I shook my head waiting " Im Tae, My brother and me be with yo brother and nem . "