Chapter 3 (☕)

Sorry for not updating. I've recently been out of the fandom. I'll try to update as much as I can.

SMG3's POV :

Break time, finally! I turn the sign of the coffee shop and went to the staff room. I grab my phone from the pocket and unlock my phone.

'Hm, I'll check Instagram I guess'

I open Instagram. The first thing I see is.. ME AND THAT FAMOUS ACTOR?! WHAT THE FUCK.

there's a lot of comment... People are thinking we're together..

Well fuck, I mean I wish that was tru- Wait WHAT THE FU-

AHEM- I open the comment section. There were a lot of fangirls and fanboys being angry, commenting stuff like "SMG4 IS MINE!!11!!1!" and shit like that. God, this is the biggest drama.

I need to somehow stop this shit but what can I do? Nothing.

Whatever. I close Instagram and open Pinterest and look at some memes.

.........

3rd Person POV :

*with SMG4..*

"IS IT TRUE YOU AND THE WORKER ARE DATING?"

"ARE YOU GUYS IN A RELASIONSHIP?"

Well fuck.

SMg4 gulp. Many people are asking about the rumour whether its true or not. although he had answer already, fans aren't believing him. "God- Mario, we HAVE to get put of here.." SMg4 said to Mario who nod. The 2 tried to get out of the crowd but fail. More fans surrounded them.

"HEY! STOP CIRCLING AROUND THEM!" A voice of a girl shout.

"Meggy!" Mario said, his mood lighten up.

Meggy had a glare on her face. The crowd stop and quickly retreat.

"Thanks, Meg.If you havent come, we'llbe so dead" SMG4 thank her.
"It's fine, I had heard about the rumours."
Meggy said, smiling. "Well, let's go back." She said as she lead them to the car which was waiting for them. They got in and drove to their place.

---------------
Word : 310.
No Meggy x Mario!!!
just sibling relasionship/duo!!!