Living a new life

"Mommy, Help!"

A six year old girl said running and then hiding under the bed in the room where her mother and her aunt Alice were choosing outfits for their 'day out'.

The two women shared a glance before suppressing a laugh.

Y/n or Aurora, as they named her, knew that for her real mental age this could seem a stupid, humiliating and childish behavior but in her previous life her parents were absent and very strict, so she never lived her childhood and wanted to exploit this 'second chance' to fully live these years.

Yes, her previous life, because over time the girl had realized that the people of her new family weren't on drugs or crazy and the similarities with the twilight characters were too many to be coincidences.

Even the coma option was soon discarded as the duration of this dream like state was too long and things seemed too real to not be true.

Accepting all of this had been very hard for the young female: being a teen stuck in a child's body, living in a world that should only be fiction was so absurd that she asked herself several times if it was really real or if she was imagining everything.

She now felt like one of those Mc getting isekaied in their favorite book/movie as happened in those numerous fan fictions she read in her previous life; with the difference that she would have preferred to end up in Harry Potter honestly, but these were details...

Despite all, she adored her new life: every day was so full of fun, joy and love.

Indeed, with extremely loving, caring parents and family and a carefree rich life, what more could you ask for?

Well, the only problem was that this life was full of vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters and other supernatural creatures, which made everything extremely dangerous; add that she was probably the last of a kind believed extinct for centuries and almost certainly a lot of people would try to kill her if they knew of her existence..., it didn't make the experience appealing.

Not to mention all the unnecessary drama that would happen in a few years.

The very thought made Aurora grimace.

She didn't want to be part of all the 'lion and little lamb's ridiculous and pointless drama.

Don't get her wrong, she didn't particularly hate Bella or Edward (well, Edweirdo maybe a little for his ugly attitude towards her), she only felt that their relationship was toxic and in the story they behaved absurdly creating a lot of problems for everyone around them.

The female child shook her head trying to drive away those thoughts.

It was too early to worry about Edweirdo and Bella's shi-*cough* story, and for the moment she preferred to enjoy the cute moments with her new family.

•••●•••

Did you like the chapter?

I cut it in two because I didn't want to post a too long chapter eheh