Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"What would you like Miss?" the bartender asks and Cynthia thinks.

"Vodka and Cola please," she says and he nods to go get her drink.

"Look who's back!" someone says and Cynthia turns around to find Natasha standing there, smiling.

"Natasha!" she says standing up and giving her a hug and she hugged her back tightly.

"It's so good to see you," she says letting her go and they both sit down.

"It's been a while," Cynthia agrees and she orders a drink too as Cynthia's arrives.

"So, Andrew messed up again huh?" she asks and she looks at her surprised.

"You see, the last time is saw you here, you were mad at him so you must be mad at him again now that you're here," she says and she smiles.

"Yes, I am mad at him," she says and Natasha sips on her drink.

"Would you like to talk about how he messed up this time?" she asks and she takes a deep breath.

"He cheated on me," she says and Natasha's eyes grow wild.

"He cheated? On you?" she asks and she nods.

"He's the dumbest person I know then, no offence, but why would he leave this gorgeous woman to go another woman?" she says and she smiles.

"None taken. He was with Jennifer Bridge," she says and she recognised that name.

"The woman who got her father killed?" she asks.

"Apparently," she says rolling her eyes.

"But how?" she asks and she leans forward.

"There's a rumour that she hired someone to kill him," she says and she nods, moving away.

"I still can't digest the fact that you would hire someone to kill your father for money," Natasha says and she raises her hands in the air.

"I know right?" she exclaims and she laughs.

"I would kill to have my father alive," she says and she looks at him.

"What happened to him?" she asks and he takes a big gulp of his drink.

"He was killed during a shoot-out," she says and she takes a deep breath and gives her a small smile.

"My mom met this amazing man and he's equal to my father now," Natasha says and Cynthia smiles happily.

"My dad was killed too," she says and Natasha held her hand and squeezed it.

"I have my mom though. She's amazing and I love her to death," she says.

"My mom was killed too," she says and she freezes.

"Looks like the youngest crime lord is a mamma's girl," she says smirking and Natasha laughs.

"I'm proud to be a mamma's girl," she says and she smiles.

"Cynthia?" someone says and they both turn around to find Andrew standing there.

"What are you doing here?" he asks walking over to them along with Jennifer by his side and his employees.

"Is that-?" Natasha whispers and Cynthia gives him a small nod.

"Andrew and his whore," she whispers back as they make their way towards them. She looked at Jennifer and saw her dressed in a sheer top and black pants with heavy makeup.

"What are you guys doing here?" she asks eyeing Jennifer.

"We were in town and saw this bar so we decided to stop for drinks," Jennifer says and Cynthia gave her a look.