Chapter 18

Chapter 18

"So? Where are we going?" Natasha asks as she links her hand into Valerie's.

"You'll see," she says as she kisses her head.

They had joined forces and Valerie was the head of the Nixon clan. She had brought up the group from the ashes and made it stronger, just like how it was with her parents.

Valerie was now well known to everyone in the crime world. She was an icon, an inspiration, a boss. They feared her, respected her and wanted to be her.

"Close your eyes," Valerie says as Natasha covers her eyes. She leads the both of them to the down the beach. The beach was empty because Valerie had brought it for the night since she wanted it to be private.

She had flown them to Luminous Lagoon, Jamaica in their private jet. She had told nothing about the trip other than for Natasha to be ready. They didn't even pack outfits but Valerie had purchased clothes for them in Jamaica and had it set up in their room.

"Okay, open!" She says and as Natasha opened her eyes, she was surprised. The water in front of them was glowing. It looked beautiful. She looked up and saw stars in the clear sky with a full moon. It looked straight out of a fairytale.

"What?" she asks as she turns around and sees Valerie smiling at her.

"What?!?" she says running to the beach to scoop up some water.

"Smile!" Valerie says as she takes a picture of Natasha and she looked so beautiful under the moon light and the bioluminescent water in her hands. Valerie's heart skipped a beat looking how beautiful the love of her life looked.

Natasha continues to run around and enjoy as Valerie looks at her and takes in the beauty of her girlfriend.

"Nat?" she says and Natasha stands up and looks into Valerie's eyes. That was when she realized that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with this woman who was standing in front of her, with the woman who had stolen her heart from the moment she had set her eyes on her.

"Nat, you are the love of my life. You healed pieces of me I didn't know needed healing. You cared for me when I didn't know I could use that extra love. You brought out the happiness in me I didn't know existed. You've made me feel more alive than ever. I fell in love with you not knowing what love really was. I stayed in love with you because there's no one or nothing I've ever wanted more than you. I will forever be in love with you because I can't picture even a second of my life without you. So will you marry me and spend the rest of your life with me?" Valerie asks going down on her knee and brings out a ring box.

Inside sat a 5 carat oval cut red diamond in a hidden halo platinum ring. Natasha's eyes grow wild because this was everything she had ever dreamed of.

"Yes! A million times yes!" she says kissing Valerie as they both rejoice.

"I would've married you with paper rings but this will also do," she says as she slips her ring onto her finger and they both laugh before kissing more.

"This is perfect Val. This is everything I've ever wanted," she says looking around dreamily. They take a polaroid of them together, to freeze this memory, their love in a photograph. To mark their love for years to come.

"Come on. Let's take a dip in the ocean," Valerie says taking off her top.

"What?" Natasha asks.

"This whole beach is ours for the week. Come on!" she says stripping naked and runs into the cold water. Natasha follows her soon and squeals as the water touches her bare body.

"Oh my god! This is cold!" she says shuddering.

"I know how to make it warm," Valerie says scooping Natasha and kissing her. Her hands go to her hair as she moves to her neck.

"Let's go in," Natasha says and Valerie looks at her and nods so they quickly run to the nearby villa they had rented. They threw their clothes on the ground and jumped on the sofa.

Natasha climbed on top of Valerie and kissed her fiancé with love and passion.