ₜₑₙ .

𝖡𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝗃𝗈𝗁𝗇𝗌𝗈𝗇
-
"brielle baby , it's been weeks since you last ate mama" my stepmom said coming in my room .

if y'all could remember, there was a shoot out at my house and my dad got hit , he's been in the hospital in the icu and is in critical condition.

"i know mama" i said , then i looked down to see journi crawling towards my bed .

"girl why you on the floor?" i said laughing and picking her up .

"babababadaba" she said clapping . i love my little sister . she's my girl fr and so is my stepmom .

"so what did you make mama?" i said holding journi and we walked downstairs .

"i made your favorite , spaghetti and ground turkey cause your picky ass don't eat beef , with cheese and garlic bread" she said laughing and walking towards the kitchen .

"this why i love you maaaan" i said fake crying and started laughing .

i put journi down and she went on about her business and ofc her and mylo be fighting . she be beating my baby ass and he let her do it .

i sat down to eat . i was enjoying my food and then my step mama brought up my dad .

"i'm sorry you have to go through this with your dad baby" she said .

"it's okay , i have you and journi so i'm trying to keep it together" i said looking up while stuffing my face .

we laughed at the fact that my fave was stuffed and then i finished and put my plate in the skin .

we got a knock on the door and ofc my friendly ass opened it cause i'm curious and shit .

"oh ..long time no see." ezra said putting on a fake smile .

"oh please" i said then shut the door . my stepmom gasped and went to the door .

"girl why would you close the door ?" she said opening it .

"look for yourself"

she looked at the door and closed it and laughed out loud . i laughed and sat on the couch using my phone .

i got a text from an unknown number and it kinda blew me cause what the hell?

🤷🏽‍♀️
yk someone named tonio?

Me .
yeah . why wsp?

🤷🏽‍♀️
*sends attachments*
this yo nigga??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

what the hell? that wasn't him .. that couldn't be him...

i threw my phone down and sighed . everytime i get a nigga they always playing in my face . shit is weird asf .

i went and blocked him ofc and decided to walk outside . and the one and only ezra was standing there still .

"damn nigga you don't have a house??" i said laughing .

"i knew you was gon come outside"

"what do you want ezra?" i said walking up to him .

he pulled me close and gave me a kiss , i folded and kissed him back and we started kissing with tongue . i felt butterflies and he was rubbing on my ass and i smiled .

"i missed you mamas ." he said smirking .

"i missed you more"

"yo lying ass . you was fw another nigga" he said poking me .

"and if i was?" i said laughing , he held me in his arms and kissed my forehead .

i missed him...i think?

——-
yeah this is a short chapter but more is coming soon! i promise don't eat me up 💔💔