Truth about sea

After talkin about Anan , then payu asked about sea which was rain cousin . And he start to talk about him .

Rain: Sea was also always like that from childhood . He was cheerful person and talkative . Like Anan lost his mother , he lost his dad . He was close to his father . Even though he was cheerfubut he deep down he was suffering . His mother have to handle all work after his           dad passed away so she didn't have any time for her son . He was lonely . Even though he have many friends. At one time i found him sitting under a tree . While he has a cake in his               hand. It was his birthday but at that day also his mother wasn't there .He was weeping                     but as soon as see me he wiped away his tears and smile at me . That broke my heart .                       That's why i always try to be with at his special day . At  any special day and important                       event his mom will get busy and wouldn't show up . He always wait for his mom but she                   doesn't have time for him . Even today his mom didn't show up . I doubt that his mom                       don't know about him at all . He would be alone at important event . But also he was                         cheerful and always smile to others .

Payu: what about his love life ? 

Rain: He doesn't receive love from his mom . How would he experience from other . He doesn't    believe at love at all . When i tell him about you and our relationship , he congratulate me            and told me that i was lucky to find love at young age . We talk each other but he never                    talk about his true feeling to me. When asked him his relationship with his  mom , he                        would say that they was fine. He might be cheerful and happy but deep down he is lonely                and sad . 

Payu: Look , how they both same pain but they both are very different from each other . How        much they suffer at a young age . 

Rain was silent and he was absent mind . When payu see that he embraced rain and told him that was okay . Both want their cousin to be happy and feel love but they can't do anything rather than supporting and cheering them up .