chapter 2 - walking

So this pizzeria was like 5 miles away so we got onto walking now funnily enough my homie jeff has alot of money from his father since he doesnt care about jeff to give him love so he just gets lots of money in gifts. (this is impjortant because we could've just ordered something from the bab(kebab)) To be honest there was someone following us for most of the trip idk if he was schizophrenic or something but he left us alone once we got to the outer gate bloking of the pizzeria.

The fence was quite tall about 10 foot tall (im the tallest in the friend group at 6,2 (ladies my dms are not open im happily married)) so we had to get another way in luckily Jeffery is an absolute donny and cut the fence at one of the corners so we crawled through. I was nicked by the fence on my neck which made me say "fuck" in a angry way because who the fuck wants to get nicked by a fence. We are walking through the shrubbery and bushes when Jefferson (the group drugie) noiticed a datura plant at which point he take several seed pods and we moved on.

We had finally reached the parking area of the pizzeria when i realised that it was called freddy fazbears pizzeria (in this universe fnafs real (fuck you i can make as many continuity errors as i want)) and i said tmy friends
"hey didnt like a bunch of kids go missing here"

to which jeff shouted at me saying

"YOU STUPID FUCKING PRICK ITS OBVIOUS THOSE KIDS FELL INTO THE BACKROOMS"

(the backrooms is also real and everyone knows about it and lives in fear about falling in) but i had a feeling jeff was wrong I just sensed a weird vibe on the place. We decided to go in anyway little did we know this was going to be the worst night of are lives