6

Miles, physically drained from a long day of crime-fighting, sits on his bed. He wears a contented smile as he removes his mask, revealing his tired but satisfied expression. He grabs his interdimensional watch, and with a flick of his wrist, he opens a portal.

Miles, now in his Spider-Man suit, steps through the portal and lands on a rooftop in Gwen Stacy's dimension. The city lights shimmer below. Gwen, also known as Spider-Woman, swings into view and lands beside him, grinning.

GWEN
"Hey, stranger! It's been a while! How was your day?"

MILES
"Exhausting, but worth it. I saved a lot of people today so that counts for something, right?"

GWEN
"Absolutely. What do you say we catch up while swinging through the city?"

MILES
"Sounds perfect."

They both shoot webs and start swinging from building to building, laughing and sharing stories, enjoying the adrenaline rush.

Miles and Gwen, now out of breath, sit on the edge of a rooftop overlooking the city. The wind gently blows through their hair as they gaze at the mesmerizing skyline.

MILES
"So, there's this new girl in my dimension. Her name is Mira, and she has this crazy pink curly hair

GWEN
"Oh? What's she like?"

MILES
"I don't know yet... There's something about her that makes me feel uneasy."

GWEN
"Have you tried talking to her? Maybe, you know, getting to know her better?"

MILES
"Not really but there's still this feeling I can't shake. It's like my spider-sense is acting up around her, but not quite. It's strange."

Gwen places a comforting hand on Miles' shoulder, offering a reassuring smile.

GWEN
"You'll figure it out, Miles you always do. Just trust your instincts and give it time. I'm sure everything will be okay."

Miles nods, grateful for Gwen's support.

MILES
"Thanks, Gwen. It's always good to catch up with you."

GWEN
"Anytime, Miles. Anytime."

They share a warm smile before swinging back into the city, their laughter echoing through the night.