16

Mira enters her house, closing the door behind her. She leans against it, deep in thought about the day she spent with Miles. A part of her feels conflicted about her mission and the growing bond between them.

Mira walks into her room and sits down at her desk. She stares at the holographic communication system, contemplating whether she should report the day's events to the scientists at Alchemax.

"Should I tell them? No, it was just a regular day. I didn't discover anything new about Miles and his connection to the Spider-Verse."Mira thought to herself she felt conflicted.

She hesitates, her hand hovering over the communication system. Mira is torn between what to do.

"I can't betray their trust. Not now, at least. I need to find solid evidence before I report anything else to Alchemax."Mira said in a whisper

With a heavy heart, Mira decides not to contact Alchemax. She knows that her mission remains crucial, but she can't ignore the connection she's formed with Miles.

Mira gets up from her desk and lays down on her bed, staring at the ceiling. As she drifts off to sleep, her thoughts are filled with the complexities of her mission and the consequences of her growing friendship with Miles.