༺𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐: 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃༻

✩

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 sat in the tent as Neteyam got help from their grandmother. Jake and Neytiri sat outside the tent, talking to each other about the current events. Neteyam hissed in pain from the ointment that was getting applied to his wound.

"Ow. Ow!"
"Aw, want a kiss on the boo boo?"

Spider teased him for fun. Kiri looked at Na ' terlani as she pointed to the bowl behind her. "Can you pass me that bowl behind you please.". Na ' terlani nodded and handed her the bowl, once Kiri got the bowl, not before giving Tuk an item to give to Neteyam, she then stood with the bowl, addressing her attention to her grandmother. "I would use Yalnabark.". She'd walk over as her grandmother responded, "Oh, you would? And who is Tsahik?". Na' terlani got up and talked to Tuk and Neteyam, finding nothing else to do in the meantime.

"You are, Grand...Move!-", Kiri proceeded to shove Lo'ak out the way while going to talk to her grandma. "You are, Grandmother. But Yalnabark is better. It stings less.". Neteyam kept hissing in pain as their grandma applied the ointment to his wounds, "Mighty warrior". Neytiri on the other hand was staring in the tent, looking at her family. Jake took notice of this while he was fixing his gun.

"What?"

Neytiri took a second before turning to face Jake, "Neteyam and Lo'ak try to live up to you. Lani just wants to make you proud as well. It is very hard on the three of them.". Jake kept repairing his gun, focusing mainly on that but kept a peek of his interest in the conversation. "I know.". Neytiri, thinking Jake didn't get what she was saying here went closer and began to clarify what she was getting at, "You are very hard on the three of them.". Jake finally finishing the gun focused his full attention to Neytiri, "I'm their father. It's my job.".

She'd sigh before speaking up once more, "This is not a squad. It is a family.". Jake's face then shifted to one of sadness and fear, his ears pinning back to his head as he put the gun down, his eyes glossing up a little. "I thought we'd lost them.". Neytiri looked at him with empathy, understanding how he felt during those events, knowing she felt the same. She grabbed his hand in a comforting way, trying to reassure him they were fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The scene shifted to a bunch of ex-marines in a tent. Spider, Kiri, Lo'ak, and Na' terlani were walking through. "Hey man. How's it going?". Na ' terlani waved to each of them, not saying anything since she of course wasn't as open to them like the rest. Most of them responded back, "Hey Lani!". Norm then grabbed the towel off his shoulders, "Hey, Spider.". He would whack Spider with the towel before putting it back on his shoulders. Spider jumped up a little before pointing at him, "Your ass is mine.".