Deserving

--------------------
Iguro's POV
--------------------

Tomioka stopped breathing when Sanemi asked him that.

His usually dead looking eyes were now filled with an unreadable emotion.

Why did we decide to ask this? I thought, annoyed at myself and Sanemi. He looks so... sad...

Ugh... I hate emotions.

"Tomioka? Tomioka-san?" I wave a hand in front of his face, "...Giyuu-san..?"

When I called him by that name, he immediately snapped out of his trance.

"Ah, sorry... for calling you Giyuu-san..."

He put a hand over his face and brushed his hair back. "You can call me that if you want to. I don't mind." His voice slow and very f*cking arousi-

...Wrong time and place Iguro!... I mentally scold myself.

But damn... He really is... something...

"You want me to say why I'm different from you all?"

"Yes..." Sanemi said, listening closely to Giyuu's every breath.

"I'm... not like you guys... because I don't... I don't deserve to be a Hashira."

"What..?" Sanemi says quietly, completely stunned.

"..." I was shocked into silence.

He didn't think he was better than us... Rengoku was right again...

"Maybe he doesn't think he is deserving to have friends. Or even be a Hashira. I don't know why I think that... it's just the way he looks at his reflection sometimes. He looks disgusted whenever he sees himself..."

I'm starting to think Rengoku's a psychic. He's basically reading Tomioka's mind.

"I don't deserve the title of Water pillar. I never even killed a single demon in final selection... I'm just useless..." Tomioka continued with his answer.

For some reason, when he was degrading himself, I got pissed off.

"Listen here, Giyuu! You do deserve that f*cking title! You've earned it! Now I f*cking hate hearing you talk sh*t about yourself! I don't even know why! But I care for you, and I think you are a great Hashira. Got it!?" I shout at him.

"I-..." Giyuu's eyes had widened when I shouted at him, I half expected to see fear in his eyes... but no... all I saw was... awe?

He was awed... by me shouting at him?

"H-hey, why are you crying?" He had tears trailing down his cheeks. For another unknown reason, I reached out and placed my hand on his perfect cheek (face), wiping away the tears there.

He slowly reached his arms out and pulled me into his lap.

"Um..." Sanemi hummed from next to us. "Oh!" He then exclaimed when Giyuu grabbed him and pulled him closer to him too.

"Uhh... Why-?"

"Can we stay like this..? Just for a small while..?" He asks us hesitantly.

"I, for one, am all for a cud- uh... hugging session..." Sanemi tried to correct himself, much to no avail, of course.

"Cuddles? I haven't had those in years." Giyuu smiled and lay down with one of us on his arm on either side of him.

It was kinda comfortable laying next to him.

"We shall abandon that game now, yes?" He asked us a few moments later.

"...Well...we only wanted to play that game so we could learn about you." Sanemi confessed.

"Oh."

"Also... we never came here to be friends at first and... we came so we could have s*x with you..." Sanemi continued his confessions.

"I knew that part." Giyuu looked at him, with an all too knowing look.

"..."

"...R-Really..? A-And you still stayed here with us?" This news shocked them both.

"Yes. How oblivious did you think I was?"

"Uh...heh... very oblivious." I say awkwardly. "We thought you were really innocent too. Like, we never knew yo-" (Prepare for cringe)

I was cut off by his lips on mine.

I- Oh wow... I let my eyes (orbs 😏) flutter closed.

He pulled me closer and ran his tongue along my bottom lip, silently asking me for permission.

And... I parted my lips...

I gave it to him... my consent to whatever happens next...

I moaned faintly as his tongue traced the sides of my mouth.

I shouldn't be enjoying this! I-I'm straight!

But he tastes... great...

My body is now pressed against his as he moves his tongue, creating more moans from me.

F*ck... this was so hard to hate... so hard to hate when I wanted more.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, pressing our bodies as close as I could get them.

He pulled away first, leaving me gasping for the air he never let me get.

"Heh... did you like that?" He asked, looking at my chest as it rose and fell.

"Mhm." I looked at him.

--------------------
Giyuu's POV
--------------------

Oh, sh*t...

Iguro's face was flushed, and he was looking at me with such desire in his eyes...

I- Oh, sh*t...

If he keeps making that face, I won't be able to hold myself back for much longer.

I've waited over a year for them both, and I'm not sure I can leave them be...

"Oh f*ck that was hot. Alot hotter than I expected." I looked up and saw Shinazugawa sat there staring at me and Iguro lustfully.

"Can you do more than that to him?" He suddenly asked, grinning at me. "Make him moan again!"

"Hmm... Well, we'd hate to disappoint you. Wouldn't we, Obanai?" I gaze at him, smirking.

"Uh.. Uh.. I don't m-mind disappointing h-him..." Iguro was still sitting there, trying to catch his breath when I grabbed him and pushed him against the floor.

"You-!" I cut him off by pressing my mouth to his.

I felt him open his mouth, allowing me to slide my tongue in between his lips.

His moan vibrated in my mouth.

F*ck...