Chapter 6

*The next day*

*Wave and ember were wandering through the forest, laughing and talking*

Wave: Hey y'know emmy, tonight there's gonna be some glittery rainbow comets and I was wondering if...

Ember: If what? ':3

Wave: W- well uh...W- would you uh...*continues to stutter nervously*

Ember: *Smiling playfully* Are you trying to ask me out on a date?

Wave:...Yeah *blushes a little and his tail wags a bit* so uh-

Ember: Sure! I'd love to go with you

Wave: R- really? *lets out a short exhale* wow! awesome! great! so uh- I'll pick you up later tonight?

Ember: Sure! is 6 o'clock good?

Wave: Y- yeah! totally!

Ember: Great! see ya *kisses wave's cheek and walks off*

*Wave blushed heavily when ember kissed his cheek and he started giggling quietly and running in place out of joy and excitement*

*In the distance ember looked back and saw wave celebrating to himself and smiled and chuckled at how cute he was before she went through some bushes to head back to the campsite*

*Meanwhile*

Wave: She. said. YES!! I can't believe it! I'm going on a date with ember! ah this is so exciting!

Rosetta: Wow! congratulations bro! you're going on your very first date! :3

Wave: I know!...but wait- what are we gonna do about bruno?

Rosetta: Oh- me and my friends have that covered, we're gonna pretend we're pop trolls and and make him chase us out of the jungle long enough until your date's finished

Wave: Okay

Rosetta: So when are you picking her up?

Wave: 6 o'clock

Rosetta: Perfect! now I gotta go get my troll disguise, bye! *teleports away*

Wave: Oh, okay bye :3

*A few hours later*

*Wave was waiting for ember at the campsite*

Wave (thinking to himself): Okay wave, this is it...you and ember's first date

Ember: I'm here!

*Wave looked ahead and blushed when he saw ember*

*Ember was wearing a magenta dress that faded to white at the bottom, her hair was curled at the ends and she was wearing a hot-pink flower in her hair*

Ember: What do you think?

Wave: You look so beautiful

Ember: *giggles* So...you ready?

Wave: Y- yeah totally *wags his tail*

*Wave and ember walk into the forest*

*Meanwhile, farther in the forest*

*Bruno was watching the forest in the trees*

*Below the trees, rosetta and her friends, Coral, Dani, Ali and Marina were hiding in the bushes*

Rosettta (whispering): Okay girls, now remember the plan?

Aqua: Disguise ourselves as pop trolls and have your grandpa chase us around long enough until your brother's date is over?