Characters

Sapphire the Hedgehog (Main Character)

Reincarnation of: Sonic the Hedgehog

Power(s): Super speed

Description: blue hedgehog with cream arms and stomach, but her quills are braided. She has green eyes, and she wears a light blue top with the words "gotta go fast" in green, and she wears jean-shorts.

Millie "Tails" Prower

Reincarnation of: Miles "Tails" Prower

Power(s): Genius-level intellect, flight (using two tails) 

Description: orange-yellow two-tailed fox with an oversized shirt, jeggings (leggings and jeans), and a tool belt, and light blue eyes.

Ruby the Echidna

Reincarnation of: Knuckles the Echidna

Power(s): Super strength

Description: red echidna with the same dress that Tikal the Echidna wore, and she has two large "spikes" wrapped in worn-out athletic tape.

Adam Runs (idk I couldn't think of a good name for him/her)

Reincarnation of: Amy Rose

Power(s): Summon Hammer, and super strength (Idk if Amy really does, but I'm just assuming that so she can lift the hammer)

Description: dark pink hedgehog with a large bat, and red-and-white shoes with a stripe down the middle, and green eyes.

Tomato the Hedgehog (yes, it's Shadow)

Reincarnation of: Shadow the Hedgehog

Power(s): Chaos energy-related powers, super strength, super speed

Description: black hedgehog with red stripes and eyes, and she wears gold rings around her ankles and arms, and she wears a red shirt with "Tomato" on it, and black shorts. There is a black bandana around her head, and she has a sort-of smaller version of Shadow's hover boots (they're sometimes called Air Shoes or Rocket Skates)  

Ivory the Hedgehog

Reincarnation of: Silver the Hedgehog

Power(s): Telekinesis, psychokinesis, and levitation

Description: white hedgehog with gold eyes and bracelets, blue-white-yellow-and-black boots, and she wears a long white dress with gold trim, and light blue shorts.

Red the Bat

Reincarnation of: Rouge the Bat

Power(s): Flight

Description: white bat with blue-green eyes

Amber the Cat

Reincarnation of: Blaze the Cat

Power(s): Pyrokinesis (control of fire)

Description: light purple cat with amber eyes

I'm so sorry I couldn't find a picture. Anyway, I named Tomato "Tomato" because of how angry Shadow usually is. Anyway, 317 words!