01# Meeting My New Family

"Given wings that torn apart can only be re-grow when meeting the first and true love."

I will give you this wings as a wish that you made in your previous life, but there is a condition that you must keep in mind. If one dayーsomehow that wing gets ripped off, it will only grow back when you meet your first and true love. Don't forget this, one can meet the first love but it doesn't prove that is the true love. The love you thought was the first, might be not what it seems.

My name is Luna, a female infant. I've just born with a new life, currently I'm just a baby but I have a consciousness. I can't talk out loud, but inside of my brain words flow like a vicious waterfall. Sometimes they wash away brutally all the past memories that I've had. Let's meet my new family; this is my mother Tina, she used to be a kindergarten teacher. She has a really bubbly personality which i find unbearable sometimes, she doesn't really like staying at home and has many friends. They meet up every day and talk about their babies. It's like they gave birth to show off. Her friends say we have the same hair colour which is chocolate brown. I wonder how I look like.I don't know it yet because I've never seen myself in the mirror.They say my mother is a beautiful woman. Maybe I will look just like her when I grow up. Other than that she is a really caring mother, I already like her.

For my father his name is John and he works as a private detective. I know super cool,right? I barely see him at home though, just like his profession,he really is a private person as well. He rarely talks. When he is at home he spends his time in his home officeーwhich was supposed to be my room. He thinks having a home office is more important that a baby doesn't need a room,they just can stay with their mother. Well, it might be true somehow but, John..don't you think kids grow up really fast? Like I'll need that room soon. I hope you give my room back. John is a really good looking man, he is in his early 30s just like my mother. Mother said he was her first love, that she chased him until made him hers. She always tells me about John whenever we two alone. "He used to be so aloof, had a expression of frowning, well he still has that kind of a look on his face all the time. Don't you think daddy is charming my little Luna? I'm so happy you took your eyes from him, looks as sweet as honey." So, I have the same coloured eyes as John, actually I like it.

Well, I must admit John looks fascinating, he has light brown wavy hair which parted from the middle. It lengths a little lower than his ears. He has a small nicely shaped nose tip and straight nose bridge, with small yet plump lips. Quite tall and has wide sholders with buffed arms. Man, he could have been a model, if he smiled more. Actually I've never seen him smile. Even when I've just had born, he didn't have any expressions on his face, one never knows what he thinks. Only thing that I know is that he loves my mother really deeply. I can see that in his behaviours, and he loves me too. Whenever he has free time, he lays on the couch and embraces me while reading a book. I really enjoy this moment.

As the time past I started crawling around the house. Mother records these moments with a video camera that John gifted. This man's love language is gift giving, I'm quite sure by now. My mother seems to be so proud of me.

I've been having an itchy back these days, I can't reach my back that's why I kept crying all day. Mother seems so worried. Because she doesn't understand why I cry so much. I hope someone scratches my back, I'm begging!

Mother called John eventually, he was here within 15 minutes. Tried to calm his wife by hugging her tightly. Mother put her head on his chest and started sobbing. Uhm, hello? Guys. It's not the time for being lovely dovely.

They put me in the baby seat on the back, Mother sat next to me. All the way to hospitalーi suppose, mother explained the details about me starting crying out of the blue and keep doing it for hours. John was listening to her patiently.
" Don't worry, Tintin. Doctors will check her out, I'm sure everything is okay. "
John calls her Tintin, I think it's a cute nickname. John has a deep and cold sounding voice, but whenever he calls her name, his voice softensーyou could call it adorable.
"Thank you, John. What would I do if you weren't here with me, oh God" she whimpers.

Mother explained everything to the doctor, they examined my body. That little circle metal thingy was cold and tickled me. And I giggled happily. Mother seemed so relieved and hugged John. They hold me in a sitting position and doctor said let's check your back as well sweetie. Oh, here comes more tickles!
When they took my clothes of completely, Doctor gasped and took a step back. My mother was confused. John and her stepped closer.
"What is going on, Doctor?" mother said hurriedly.
"I don't know Ma'am...ju-just look at her back." she shuttered.
My mother's eyes widened and gasped closing her mouth with her hands.
"John, oh my God, John! Look,Luna has wi-wings" she stuttered unbelievably.

John didn't flinch. His eyes met mine, all I could see was how worried and disappointed his eyes looked. He clenched his fists and walked out of the room immediately. Mother yelled behind him but he disappeared in the hall.

Doctor was still in disbelief and slowly left the room. Mother was hesitant to touch me at first but she embraced me tightly and walked back to car holding me.