It was nothing.

I said I love you. You said it to me. We both said "I love you". But now that our chapter has closed. Did I actually love you? I thought about each moment together, every hello, every glaze we gave each other. Even the moment where the dreadful story of "us" started. That moment seemed to be my favorite. Drowning in the sweet and savory moment of happiness of someone who I thought was my princess that melted my icy heart with a gentle and wishful kiss.  But it wasn't that. It was more like a spell. An evil and mind controlling spell that you put on me. You told me that it was a spell a few months after we set our happily ever after story into place, telling me that you played with my feelings just to get me to think I loved you. Oh the sorrows I sang after that day. I doubted our love as a fairytale. I guess Disney lied to me. Saying our love to thestory adds the happiness into our lives and they can't do anything to harm us. Oh what a lie that was. You put chains around me, telling me in those catastrophic moments "You know you like it" as begged you to stop. I let it happened because I allowed myself to be the fool of the story and make myself the sleeping beauty of my own story, pricking my finger with poison as it slowly hollows out my insides and fills it with nothing but pain. You allowed a dragon that you called "Love" swallow my castle walls with flames. I put on a looking glass to cover up the truth because I didn't want to find a cure to the curse. But once I did. I was far too late to save my own kingdom and village, which you made turn on me, for simply trying to survive and defend myself without causing myself to brittle into nothing but emotional distress. But I realized I wasn't the problem. You were. I divided us into separate kingdoms and rebuild my own. I am no longer a princess. But a queen.  A queen who finds you and your followers an embarrassment to love.  Our story means nothing. It means nothing. Your love means nothing.