☯ Marry Me? ☯

Jungkook froze at his spot after listening to her words. His eyes widened and brain not responding. He didn't know what to say.

Tzuyu - I will wait for your answer. But remember if anything happens that I won't like, I will surely kill the Queens.

She said and left from while Jungkook had tears in his eyes.

Jungkook - What? Why? This is the worst situation ever I have faced. Why can't I do anything? The Queens need to be saved. What can I do?

He questioned himself while on the other hand all Kings were told about this offer.

Jin POV -

Do I really need to marry her? But why? I can simply reject the offer and go from here but what about the Queens? Jisoo, this girl is a shining diamond in my dull life.

Although I hated her but I do care for her now cause... I think I fell for her. The day I saw her was the day I knew that I found someone who can keep me happy. Who can help me with this depressed life.

When she hugged me, I forgot all my pain, all my fear and everything bad. My heart felt so warm with her hug. Whenever I see her smiling, my heart skips a beat. Her beauty is supernatural.

She is the best gift for me. The best girl for me. Even she holds the top most position in my heart. What should I do?

I can't lose her! I can do anything for it! This hurts! Why is this happening? I hate it!

Tears started rolling down my cheeks as I couldn't control them more. I hate this life!

Jin POV end

Jimin POV -

Is it right what she said? Am I hearing correctly? Please, this should be a dream! Wake up Jimin! This dream is really unbearable! Wake up!

It's not a dream... it's the reality. The reality from which I got hurt the most. The present that makes me worried about the future. I can't take it anymore!

Why the fuck is all of this happening with me? Am I that bad? When I finally found a girl whom I can love. The girl who will be the best forever for me. I lose her!

Why? Rosie! I love her! I seriously love her! Whenever I see her, she feels like heaven to me. All of my pain vanishes away. All my bad memories, my bad past is vanished.

This girl changed my whole life as she entered. She cares for me that no one ever did. The way she blushes, the way she smiles, the way she walks and everything is so awesome about her.

Why the destiny is so unfair and painful? Why can't we get what we want? Why?

I burst out in tears. I am so helpless! I can't do anything! I hate this world! I hate myself!

Jimin POV end

Taehyung POV -

What the hell did she just say? No! This can't be true! Never! This can never be true!

Tears started filling in my eyes. Is this what I deserve? Why this only happens with me? Why I always lose the one I love?

I think I am not worthy of love. I don't deserve it! I am so bad that I don't even have the permission to love. Why? I just wanted to be happy but I don't deserve it!

Jennie, this girl is a savage and rude personality from out but from inside, she is a pure soul. This girl is the one who has made me fall in love but now I lost her! I lose her like the way I lose everybody I love.

I am cursed, I guess! I should not love or show affection to anybody as if I did, I will end up losing them. First my parents, then my grandparents, then the whole family and now the love of my life.

Jennie is the cure of my past. The girl who made me smile after years which I never did. When she said that she thinks that I am rude and I won't talk to her sweetly, that broke my heart.

I never wanted her to think like this as I might be like this for the world but not for her. Never for her! I teased her as it was the only way to stay close to her, to talk to her.

But now, I have to marry a girl whom I hate! Whom I thought to kill with my own hands! The life is so unfair sometimes but for me it's always. Whenever I find happiness, it vanishes away in seconds.

Why is my life like that? Why can't I be happy? Am I that bad? I hate myself!

I can do nothing but just curse myself.

Taehyung POV end

Jungkook POV -

Again! This is not new for me to lose my happiness, my smile, my everything for which I lived. It really hurts!

Feels like someone is piercing my heart and making me feel the pain I deserve. Yes I deserve pain, why? Cause I think I am a DEVIL too. Why would it happen when I would have been good?

This time it's so obvious that I don't even feel that much hurt. I have been suffering from this pain for since I was born. I never had parents love, friends love or even a lover.

I never found anyone to love me! Why? Cause I deserve HATRED! THE WORLD'S HATRED! This is worst situation but doesn't hurts anymore.

I have always smiled in pain and I will do it now also. Sorry Lisa, this girl is a happy virus for me. Or I might say she was cause now if I saw her, I will feel hurt which I have always did.

I was slowly falling towards this girl as her actions are too much to handle. And about her beauty, she is the shining star for me. Her doll face is so adorable.

Even when she gets annoyed, she looks cute. Everything about her is so perfect. She even made a place in my heart and I promise that will be there for her always. Sorry Lisa! I love you!

I said and bursted into tears. I can't take this life anymore! Why is it happening? No!
____________________________________

That's it for today! Hope you like this one! Come on don't be a silent reader, vote and comment also.

Bye Bye!

Radhe Radhe!