☯ They're Gonna End! ☯

Jisoo POV -

I am handling Dahyun here. I don't really care of she is stronger because she was the one drooling over my boyfriend. She isn't really strong.

I used the wind generation and gave her a trial of my blasts.

Dahyun - That was so strong.

Jisoo - This is just the trial.

I said and smirked. I sucked up all the oxygen in her body.

Dahyun - I-I can't breathe.

She said struggling. I controlled the air and pushed her back with the force of wind. She fell down still struggling with her breathing.

I love this! She deserves it!

Jisoo - I will not kill you straightaway. I will make you suffer, Dahyun.

I said and kicked her on her stomach as she cough blood. My hands were now covered with blood and it felt good.

Dahyun - L-Leave me!

Jisoo - Not so early. You deserve to die!

I said and pushed the wind pressure on her causing her to die on the spot. I held my amulet in my hand and closed my eyes.

Jisoo - The female DEVIL Dahyun is dead. She won't be able to regain her consciousness again. The bloody bitch who did so bad to this world is dead.

I said and opened my eyes as I saw her disappearing in the air. What a relief!

Jisoo POV end

Jin POV -

I must say that Suho got skills to fight. But apparently he got me as the opponent. His fighting skills are total waste in front of me.

I ain't using my powers right now but just fighting with hands. I will make him suffer at the end. I am able to block his every attack.

Suho - You need to die, Jin.

Jin - Why?

Suho - Because, I want Jisoo.

He said and boy, you did a big mistake. You are surely dead now. No one can save you from me. I smirked looking at him.

Suho - Why are you smirking?

He asked but he didn't knew that I am just distracting him and absorbing his powers inside me.

Jin - Shut up! You will never get Jisoo.

Suho - I will and that is when you will die.

Jin - Ok then, let's see.

Suho - O-

He was about to say something but he felt the pain in his body and fell down.

Suho - Ahh! Why can't I feel my powers?

He said groaning in pain. I smirked and kicked him. He lay flat on the ground and I activated my X-ray vision and saw that he is hiding a gun in his jacket.

That's it! He is dead now. I pulled out the gun from his jacket.

Suho - Oh no! Give it back, Jin.

Jin - Do you think I will? Bye forever, Suho.

I said and shot multiple bullets in his body and he died.

Jin - You deserved it!

I threw the gun. I held my amulet in my hand, closed my eyes and said.