Chapter 4

KRYSTAL'S POV

"Krys if you're not sleepy yet just do whatever you want here. I'll go to dream land first. Goodnight" Sxinka said and went to her bed and closed her eyes.

I'm not sleepy yet.

I went to the kitchen para kumuha ng tubig.

Pagkatapos nun umalis na ako when I heard something.

"AHHHHHHHH!" sigaw? Kilala ko yun boses na yun eh. 

And unexpectedly I know where I'm standing right infront of. Lance's room.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" 

 Di na ako nagdalawang isip na buksan ang pinto. Expectedly I saw lance. He was lying on the floor at namimilit sa sakit ng ulo niya.

 "Lance?!"sigaw ko sabay takbo papunta sakanya.

"M--my medicine ---- Ahhh!" utal utal niyang sabi. 

I saw some medicine on his table and I took it and pinainom ko siya nun.

Humiga na siya sa kama and went to sleep. He didn't even bother to know who was helping him right now.

"Lance, look at you. You've changed. I never imagined that you'll turn out like this. You were so caring and happy person before. A person who loved me even though tinatabuyan na kita. Pinagsisihan ko lahat to. All the things I've done to you. Pinagsisihan ko na iniwan kita. I left you because I thought that loving you would hurt you but it turned upside down. You thought everything that I needed to know. You thought me how to wake up to reality. Mahal kita, lance. I so freaking love you and I'm so freaking stupid of leaving you."

I looked at him. I gave him a soft peck on the lips.

"Goodnight my crazy little bastard." I smiled remembering that name. Memories.