Chapter 1: The Beginning of Everything 1

Around 500 million years ago, a strange animal was discovered in a worm-like skeleton with needle-like pointed limbs. According to local legend, the ancient animal held a power that could turn a human into a super hero. According to an inscription found, several creatures from these creatures have added some great power and happened in BC.

The first heir, Prince Arthur from the kingdom of Alenka is said to be the ancestor of a superhuman who inherited the power of a creature called Hallucigenia. King Arthur has helped many people and people of the kingdom and protected and the capital city from all forms of threats with his  power.

Prince Arthur is a child of the first Alenka King, Bima. It is said that Arthur was a cheerful and humble person towards his fellow races. He never felt that he had a higher position than the others, so many residents of Alenka liked Arthur. . But not with one person..

Ifritz, the demon king of the seventh hell, really hates Arthur's presence as a hero in the human world. He considered that Arthur only gave destruction and brought havoc to the successors of these powers in the future.

The demon king Ifrits came to the surface and brutally destroyed several areas in the capital of the kingdom of Alenka. Not staying silent, Prince Arthur along with his father and several royal soldiers met Ifritz.

"Huh, the hero that all the people of Alenka are proud of is just a child?", Said Ifritz, glaring sarcastically at Arthur.

Arthur casually begged his father to face the king of hell head-on. with the power he has, Arthur vows to protect the people of Alenka and his father from all forms of evil and hatred spread by Ifritz.

"I will defeat this filthy creature with my own hands, for the sake of father, and for the kingdom of Alenka!" Said Prince Arthur's oath in front of his father.

Arthur then took out his magic power to finish off the demon king. 10 glowing tails shot out from its back which directly pierced the body of Ifritz. Quickly, Ifritz delivered his ultimate attack on Arthur. miraculously, the tails had protected Arthur from Ifritz's attack.

The big battle was inevitable, King Bima ordered the royal troops to evacuate the residents to get out of the capital. During the evacuation process, Arthur continued to endure Ifritz's continued attacks.

- To be Continue -