Abduction

I woke up.

Though I could barely open my eyes, I could feel the cloth wrapped around my mouth. My hands were tied behind my back, as were my legs.

I let out a soft, muffled sound as I bumped my head into something. I was surely trapped in a small place. My claustrophobia was being triggered. I found it hard to breathe as I tried my best to break out, punching and kicking my surroundings.

I was being moved around violently, as if I were riding on a bumpy road. It soon came to my realization that I was being held hostage in the trunk of a car. I then noticed a shovel lying beside me.

The car finally stopped, and moments later, the trunk was opened by a woman who wore a white fur coat and black gothic boots. I could barely see her face in the dim twilight.

She picked up the shovel lying next to me and started digging a hole in the damp ground in front of me as I screamed my lungs out.

As she was done digging, she approached me, removing her fur coat and revealing her beautiful curves. Although it wasn't time for me to be thinking about this, her gorgeous black stripper attire was truly mesmerizing. I couldn't help but stare at her alluring figure as she bent over, kissing me on my forehead.

Her seducing eyes met my frozen, confused ones as she lifted her shovel. My eyes opened wide as she smirked, striking me twelve times with the shovel. I tried screaming, but it was of no use. All I could do was desperately wait for my death.