36201 Feet Under

T/W: GORE, RAPE, PHYSICAL AND MENTAL ABUSE, TRAUMA, ETC.

I woke up.

Although I could barely open my eyes, I tried looking around. My arms were chained to the surface, as were my legs. The chain was made of thick steel around the ankle and wrist, and there was no chance I could slip out of it.

I was confused at first, but then it was clear that I was being held captive in an isolated place. As I kept struggling, I soon realized that I was surrounded by water, although I couldn't feel it. There was surely no escape from this place.

As soon as I stopped struggling, a gush of air came rushing through my windpipe. I closed my mouth so the air wouldn't escape. It was a lot of air, and I was having trouble holding it in. I gasped, letting some air out.

As soon as I did, I could feel the water around me. It was freezing cold. I could also feel the sharp stones poking my back, as well as the pain from my wounded wrists and ankles caused by the chains. My eyes started burning; it felt like salt was being poured into them.

I looked up at the endless void that lay beyond me. It felt like the darkness was slowly consuming me. It was disturbingly silent. All around me, not a single sound

All of a sudden, I had an uncontrollable urge to cough. My throat started itching, and it felt like I was being choked. I tried to hold it in as long as I could, for that was the last breath of air I had left in me.

As seconds passed, the urge grew stronger, and when I finally couldn't hold it in, I coughed. Though it felt comforting at first, I then felt a sharp pain in my head, and before I could notice, my ears were bleeding. The pressure built up quickly, and within moments, my body was shredded into pieces.