part 1

one girl is sleeping holding a teddy..having a cute smile on her face..perhaps she is looking some dream..

but her sleep & her dream get disturb..as someone bang on the her room's door..

Mrs. Mehra(loudly shouting,banging on the door):-Purvi...open the door..Purvi..utho..jaldi..

Purvi(mutter in the sleep):-sone do mom..

Mrs. Mehra:-Purvi jaldi utho..aur pehale darwaja kholo..Purvi..

Purvi(open her eyes..):-oh..ho..ye mom bhi na subah subah disturb karti he..

She look to a photo frame on the wall..& give flying kiss..

Purvi:-good morning dear..

Mrs. Mehra:-Purvi..

Purvi :-haa..mom..

She get up & open the door..

Purvi:-what mom..?aap subah subah itana chilla kyo rahe ho..?

Mrs. Mehra:-subah subah...?Purvi..zara watch dekho..7:00 baj rahe he..

Purvi:-toh..?

Mrs. Mehra:-toh..?hey bhagwan..bhul gayi kya..?aaj office nahi jana..?office ka pehala din he..aur aaj hi ke din late hona he kya..?

Purvi:-OMG..office..?bhul hi gayi thi..

She run towards bathroom..Mrs. Mehra shake her head in disbelief of their daughter's antics..& leave to make breakfast for her..

Purvi get ready hurrily..she come out of bathroom..go to her wardrobe..& try to decide which dress to be ware..

She select one dress..

Purvi:-ammm..ye pehanu..?(looking towards the photo on wall)batayiye na..?accha lag raha he kya..?nahii..ok..(she take another dress in her hand)ab ye..?i think ye toh badiya he..what you say..?

Mrs. Mehra(coming in room):-hey bhagawan..what is this Purvi..?ab tak tayar nahi hui..?

Purvi:-mom...mein dress select kar rahi thi..

Mrs. Mehra:-beta..tum office ja rahe ho..kahi shadi me nahi ke itana soch rahi ho..jaldi aao..mein breakfast laga rahi hu..

Purvi just nodded..& ware the dress..she get ready..

She come infront of the photo

Purvi:-so..?how I am looking..?Beautiful as always na..?wow..i am joining CID its the best day of my life..(she give flying kiss to photo..)ab ham jald hi milege..Mr.SENIOR INSPECTOR..

She flashes her dimple smile..& leave..

She take breakfast hurrily..& leave for office..

CID Office:-