Part 13

Dushyant(in mind):-nahi..purvi.ko.aise tutne nahi dunga mein tumhe..i promise nahi tutne dunga tumhe..

Purvi is crying heavily..he also let her cry for sometime..

Dushyant:-bas purvi..ro mat..chalo..ghar chalate he..

But she don't react..he senses something wrong..

He broke hug..n look to her..purvi has fainted in his arm..

Dushyant(panick):-purvi..purvi..oh shit..

He take her to home..n call doctor..doctor check her..

Dushyant:-doctor..whats wrong..?purvi ko hosh aaya..?

Doctor:-she is ok..mr.dushyant...meine usse nind ki injection di he..she is sleeping now..

Dushyant:-ok..doctor..

Doctor:-but tell me whats wrong with her..??she look depressed..

Dushyant(hesitedly):-woh..she is going through lots of crises in her life..

Doctor:-mr.dushyant..u can tell me..may be I can help u..

Dushyant:-her married life..her baby..n carrer..she is seems to broke down completely..

Doctor:-she has baby..??

Dushyant:-ya..4 n half month baby..

Doctor:-oh..thats why she is very weak too..

Dushyant:-doctor..i don't know how should I give her relief..how should I make her live when she lose all hope ..

Doctor:-well..mr.dushyant..mein aapko ye advice dunga.ke sabse pehale aap unhe thoda engaged rakhe..make her do some work..agar woh akele yuhi baithi rahegi toh..apne life ke bare me sochti rahegi..n get more depressed..

Dushyant:-u r right..mein uski jaldi hi joining karwata hu office me..she will get busy in work..

Doctor:-aur fir bhi agar unake halat aapko depressed lage toh..i think u must consult psychologist before its too late..

Dushyant just nodded worrily..doctor leave..

Dushyant immediately call desk department head..n ask him to do purvi's joining from tomorrow..

Dushyant(in mind):-hmm..purvi kal se hi tum desk department join karegi..agar woh thodi busy rahegi toh shayad uska depression thoda kam ho jaye..

In the late night..

Purvi get up..her sleep get broken as the effect of sleeping injection get finished..

She look in the room..n recognize she is in dushyant's house..

She remember the whole thing..she has given custody of arnav to kavin now..

Tears rolled down from her eyes..she walked upto window..n keep looking towards the empty street..

Its dawn..may be 5:00 in morning..

She don't understand how much time she remain like that..

Dushyant knock door of purvi's room 2-3 times..but she don't respond..so he come inside n found purvi standing near window n lost in her thoughts..

Dushyant:-are purvi..tum kab uthi..?well ..chalo..jaldi se ready ho jao..today is ur first day in office..

Purvi(turn):-today..?

Dushyant:-ya..u r joining from today..

Purvi keep quite..

Dushyant hold her hand..