· · P R O L O G U E · ·

"So sing something for me Brad" My father's friend said, clearing his throat Brad looked at me nervously.

We where at some nice studio, Jake was giving Brad the opportunity sing a little to see if he is interested.

"Lauren, I'm sorry but I'll have to ask you to leave just for a bit" Jake said.

"Fine" I sigh, waving a goodbye to Brad before exiting the small room.

Several minutes passed and Brad was ready, he seem nervous.

"Calm down, everything is going to be fine" I laugh at him.

"But what if he doesn't like my voice?" He said worried.

"He will love your voice"

"I do" Jake smiled at us, joining us in the small waiting room.

"I got this friend who wants to form a band, he is James, James Mcvey" Jake said sitting next to us "Would you be interested?"

"Of course, yes! Thank you" Brad said excited.

"Nice, I'll tell him to call you" Jake shake both of our hands and then leave.

"I told you that you were going to be fine" I hug him tightly.

"Thank you" He said, returning the hug.

Suddenly I fell him sob on my shoulder.

"Brad? Are you crying?" I ask worried.

"Maybe" He sniffle "It is just... Thank you Lauren" He sob again before pulling away and rubbed his eyes.

"Aww" I hug him again "Don't cry, it is okay, you deserve this, you been through a lot"

"I love you" He pulled away only to pull me into a sweet kiss.

"I love you too" I mumble against his lips "You are going to be famous" I teased, walking outside with his hand wrapped tightly around mine.

"I know" He smirked.