- UN -

UNKNOWN AND FAMOUS || CHAPTER # 1

ONE MONTH LATER <3

LAUREN

"Lauren, he is having another dream" My dad knock the door softly, I groan, this happened every night. Brad would wake everyone up because he has bad dreams.

I walk slowly to his room, opening it and walking inside, there he was laying on his bed shirtless and sweaty, panting and frowning.

I sigh, walking close to him, sitting at his side, shaking his shoulder carefully. He shifted a little before calming down, he still had his eyes close though.

"I'm sorry" He sigh finally opening his eyes, looking up at me.

"Don't worry" I smiled at him.

"I hate sleeping" He mumble.

"Yeah but you need to, tomorrow you need to be at the studio, you need to rest"

"I now, but it's difficult" He sigh again.

"Cuddle?" He ask after a few seconds of silence.

"Ew, you are al sweaty" I joke playfully pouting.

"You love it" He grumble before pulling me close to him, making me squeal.

"No I don't but I love you so..." I smiled looking up at him.

"I love you too" He mumble tiredly kissing my forehead. I cuddle closer to him hearing his soft beating agains my head. Soon he was now snoring making me smile, I close my eyes and relax.

<<<NEXT DAY>>>

"Sir, it is time to- Oh" I heard someone gasp.

"Good morning Mrs. Lauren, I didn't know you were here" One of the maids said, I just nod my head and close my eyes again, leaning into Brad's hot body.

"I'm sorry miss, but you both need to get up, you two are already late" I groan in response.

"I told you we were going to be late" I smack gently Brad's face.

"And why do you need to hit me" He chuckle, waking up slowly.

"Because we are being late" I laugh.

We both stand up and Brad stumble with something on the ground. HE tensed and stared at the ground. I walk over to him and instantly felt bad.

There was lying Dylan's little shoe. I put my hand over his, making him snap back into reality.

"I'm sorry" He mumble, putting the shoe cautiously on the desk in front of us.

"No, it is okay" I sigh rubbing his hand "C'mon get ready I'll wait for you downstairs" I said and he just nod "Take a shower" I suggest making him nod again.

I walk downstairs and sit on the crystal table, eat breakfast and just wait for Brad to finish. He took his time but finally he was down in the kitchen, his hair a little bit wet.

One of the maids served him breakfast, I sat by his side and watch him eat in silence.

"It is time guys" Alan appears from behind us "Lauren your PJ's" Alan chuckle, I just rolled my eyes and went upstairs to change quickly.

When I was down again Brad was already inside the limo, playing with his fingers nervously. I hopped in and grab his hands.

"Everything is going to be fine" I assure him, he smiled and nod.

"I'm just a little bit nervous, what if he don't like me?" He ask bitting his lip.

"He is going to love you" I said nodding to Oliver to start the car.

The ride was fast and relaxed even, there was less tension on the air, I could tell brad was a little bit more calm now.

"We are here, I'll wait right in this spot" I smiled at him and exit the car rapidly, I was very excited to be honest.

Brad was right behind me when we open the door to the waiting room.

"We have a meeting with Joe O'Neill and James McVey?" I ask the secretary.

"Last door at your left Miss" She smiled.

I grab Brad's hand and pull him though the corridor.

"Okay, this is as far as I can get! You will smash it!" I kiss him.

"Thanks" He sigh nervous.

"Relax I promise you are the next superstar" I smirk and hug him one last time.

"Okay" He breath "Let's do this shit!" He said and enter to the small meeting room.

Now to wait.

(A/N)

HI HI HI HI

So i was listening to wake up and asdfghjkl nothing more nothing less, I swear since I heard it the inspiration came right away. GOD BLESS THE VAMPS!

Enjoy! I might update again tonight c: depend of my sleepiness xD