- T R E I Z E -

UNKNOWN AND FAMOUS || CHAPTER # 13

BRAD

I grab a jacket and headed to the front door.

"Brad what the actual fuck? where are you going?" Tristan said, stoping me.

"I'm going to go and find them" 

"You don't even know where they are!" 

I sigh, turning to face him.

"I do, take care of Dylan please" I said, I was going to say goodbye but I can't not knowing I might not come back.

"No, no Brad, where are you going?" Tristan said, worry on his factions.

"Don't worry, I'm going to be fine" I assure him, stepping outside.

"Brad!" Tristan said, I ignore him.

I continue walking this pain path, every step bring myself closer to my dead end. I don't want to get there, I really don't but I'm forcing myself because I need to do it. I need to let the past go and do something for my friends, for Lauren.

The walk there was shorter, or well it felt like that. My breath was uneven, I could see from around the corner the familiar streets. Nothing has changed.

I soon stand outside my old house, my very first place called home, my hands where shivering and sweating.

'Rest in peace, Simpson family'

I gulp, but with trembling hands I touch the little wooden sign. Horrible memories arrive to my head, I shrugged them off. I look ahead, the once broken door where all those flames came from was restored. I walk slowly there, images of a little guy with small curls running through the yard came to my mind, I touch slightly the new door. 

My hand traveled down to the knob, I winced, feeling suddenly heat. I looked at the knob again, slowly touching it again, feeling nothing. I frown, now I gave a trauma with knobs? 

I open the door slightly, tears brimming to my eyes. everything was so, dead.

I shouldn't just walk inside like this, but really I'm not thinking. I walk through the main living room with some big stairs, all painted in black, destroyed and dusty.

I let out a breath I didn't knew I was holding. I heard some quiet sobs from this little secret door, I remember me hiding there when I didn't want to take a bath with my mom. I walk slowly there, the little sobs where louder with every step closer.

I prepared myself mentally and physically fro what I'm about to see.

I only wish I'm ready to confront what is on the other side of this door.

(A/N)

I hate cliffhangers :v jeje

Cry with me, this is almost over, my beautiful child is almost over :c and it is the last book I might cry for real. 

Anyway 

Have you read my other books??? e.e if not go and read them I might give you the first chapter for everything soon because I can't with all of this!!!! wdyvbfqñ'bv

Expect the first chapter of everysinglestory I'm trying to update them all at once bc cooler Bv

so expect that and drama for this story.

From the bottom of my heart thanks for reading all of you love you all, if need something don't even think about it twice and tell me, everything :3 votes for your stories, shout outs covers what ever, I own you all a lot. 

So tell me if you need anything, even someone just to talk.

love you all and thank you again. xx