.𝘥𝘪𝘹-𝘩𝘶𝘪𝘵🌊

🌊🐚🦪

🌊🐚🦪

Celine woke up with a delighted sigh. She got out of her bed and began her morning routine: brush her teeth, wash her face, get dressed, brush her hair, and pack her school bag.

A knock was heard on the other side of her door.

"Celine, come down to have breakfast with your father and Adrien." Nathalie's voice instructs.

"I'll be right down, Nathalie!" Celine answers.

🌊🐚🦪

Celine skipped down the stairs and into the kitchen where she saw her dad and half-brother eating breakfast.

"Good morning dad, Happy Spring!" She giggles, hugging the Agreste man.

"Happy Bir- er, Spring to you too, Celine. You look lovely," Gabriel tells his daughter.

"Thank you," She sits down next to him and starts happily eating her breakfast.

Adrien, sitting across from the two, clears his throat. "Happy Spring, father,"

"Happy Spring, Adrien," Gabriel gives him a small smile.

Adrien smiles back.

"Celine, since it's your favorite season, you'll be doing a Spring photoshoot after school at Jardin des Tuileries," Gabriel reveals.

Adrien's smile dropped when his father took his attention off him, and he glared at Celine.

"Really? I don't have to share with Lila?" Celine asked excitedly.

"No, this is your solo photoshoot. Is there something wrong with Lila?" Gabriel raised an eyebrow.

"Well, she can be a bit... overbearing," Celine expresses.

"How so?" Gabriel listened intently. From the moment he met Lila, he sensed there was something off abou her, but since Celine said she was her friend, he didn't think much of it at the time.

Celine opened her mouth to speak more about how Lila would always hog the spotlight during their shared photoshoots, when she remembered that Lila still had her secret about her relationship with her boyfriends.

She shook her head and gave her father a small smile. "It's nothing serious, she just gets a little too excited when modeling with me."

Gabriel hums, eating a piece of his pancake.

He didn't believe her.