.𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵-𝘦𝘵-𝘶𝘯🌊

🌊🐚🦪

🌊🐚🦪

Lila did not bother Celine for the rest of the school year after she humbled her.

The Rossi girl would give her dirty looks, but they were quickly shut down when Celine glared right back at her.

As for Adrien, Celine didn't take anymore shit from him either, and she'd retaliate if he tried insulting her.

The Gomez-Agreste girl had gone from a sensitive lamb to a sassy lioness. Marc and Nathaniel found their girlfriend more attractive than she already was with her new attitude.

🌊🐚🦪

Prom had arrived, and Marc and Nathaniel were absolutely blown away when their girlfriend came down the stairs of her house, wearing a lovely outfit. Marc was wearing a red tuxedo while Nathaniel wore a classic black tuxedo.

The boys placed the blue seashell and pearl corsage they made for Celine around her wrist, making her blush.

Nathalie had taken a few pictures of the throuple as prom night was a once-in-a-lifetime thing. Gabriel had tried not to cry since his daughter was all grown up.

From his room, a bitter Adrien watched through his window as his half-sister left with her boyfriends in a royal blue limo Gabriel rented for them.

The Agreste boy decided to not go to prom as he wouldn't be welcomed there by his friends. He was pretty sure they wouldn't care anyway.

🌊🐚🦪

The throuple proudly arrived at prom, not caring about the shocked looks being sent their way.

Of course, they were confronted by Chris and Sabrina.

"Showing up with two boys on your arm? Kinda sl*tty, is it not, Sabrina?" Chris asks his friend.

"Real sl*tty to me," She sneers, staring at Celine.

Marc and Nathaniel were about to go off on them, but Celine held her hand out to stop them.

"I got this," She says.

Chris scoffs. "What are you gonna do? Scratch me with your nails?" He laughs.

However, his laugh was cut short when the Gomez-Agreste girl's fist flew into his face, and blood streamed from his nose.

"CHRIS!" Sabrina screeches, holding her crush so he wouldn't fall. She glares at Celine. "You stupid sl*t-!"