6/14/23

I did not get any results today other than wanting to keep my legs together mainly when sitting or laying down tho.

i haven't had much time to listen to any of my playlists so im gonna start listening to them while i excersize  

quick story time about what happened at work today 

ok so at the school im working at on the playground we have theses things that spin. Basically you stand on them and theres three barns two bars that are horizontal and one that is diagonal connecting the two other bars. anyways me and some kids where playing with that as usual when i noticed i was starting to develop some blisters on my hands. Anyways time skip to before lunch when where having recess i told the teacher assistant (the teacher was on lunch break at the time) and some other kids came up and asked if i could spin them again. before i could respond the teacher assistant said no since i was forming some blisters. One of the kids (we shall call her 1) then got upset not cause i couldn't spin her but because i was hurt from spinning so much. I freaking love this kid (in a wholesome way not in a pedo way) she is so sweet her parents did a very good job raising her. Later at recess i was playing with some of the kids. Im not really sure what we were playing but basically we were being chased by lava sharks who could fly (me and the teacher assistant were so confused lmaoo) anyways not even a minute in and someone screams cause they see a spider. It was a misumena vatia and it was interesting seeing the kids reactions. we also managed to find some baby spiders (we think the bigger spider we had found had laid eggs) i tried to bring the big spider to some grass since the babies had disappeared. It was really interesting tho all the kids were terrified (except this one who was very interested in the spider with me) but they were also trying to help me help the spider to some grass. we didn't succeed and the spider eventually ran away. 

Anyways- it was then time to leave when we found another spider. This one i managed to take a picture of so here it is.

its a green crab spider and i have never seen one until now or heard of them

its a green crab spider and i have never seen one until now or heard of them. unrelated but later at lunch i showed some of the kids and the teacher assistant the picture. The teacher assistant complimented my photography skills (unrelated but wattpad made the quality of the picture bad) most kids were scared except the one who was interested in spiders and 1 held my hand. 

one more thing i forgor to mention in the story. while we where heading to lunch multiple kids tried to hold my hand i told them no cause of my blisters when they asked why since most of them also have blisters i said it was cause i have sensitive skin (which isnt a complete lie i do have sensitive skin but its not that bad) 1 tried to give my hands a massage to make them feel better

THIS FREAKING KID- Onggg i dont have favorites but like- how can anyone be this sweet and wholesome??? 

I have so many stories about her i'll probably share next time cause we all need this level of wholeness in our lives