I need your advice

So I, 26/F met him, 28/M from a dating app and we got together. 1 month in and he literally love bombed me and the ended stuff with me saying his ex his back and wants to give that another chance. I was shattered but I somehow moved on but I didn't forget about him because he made me feel so loved and so wanted and then just left it messed me up.

Then again after 3 months out of no where texts me back saying he ended things with his ex and would want to be friends at least. I being stupid let him in. AGAIN. He knew at this time I was dating someone still made passes at me and I being stupid ended things with that guy. He knew and we kinda get close again and he is not ready for anything serious. And he didn't put in any efforts for my bday or for me and I tell him that I don't wanna stay in touch. 2 months he tries to contact me, I stand firm. At that time he was meeting up with my friend being all sad that I am not talking to him. I still wasn't. In this time he called up my friend to watch a movie at his place and asked her to cuddle and basically made a pass at her.

At this point the guy and I were never committed but he knew I liked him and he knew I would hate it and he knew I kinda didn't like him getting close and I had told him all of that.

My friend freaked out and never met him again and didn't tell me all this at that time because she thought I wasn't talking to him and knew abt my feelings.

Then after all this he talked to me again and asks me out and behaves all normal. Now that she has told me I am disgusted at his person. That he has no basic respect for me and my feelings. He literally made a pass at a girl he knew would tell me and he knew he has a zero chance with her. I am furious and I just want to break his head and I feel disgusted that I let him touch me after he did that.

What do I do. Please help me out. He isn't blocked anywhere right now. I just wanna tell him off but I don't want to involve my friend. Please help me. Please.