Chapter 1

" Mr. Khanna, why don't u trust us to do everything alright? Why do want yo keep someone from your office her and get them involved in the work? My team is more than qualified to complete the work we don't need anyone else for their ideas. We have the best finance and cost planners. We don't need new members from your office as they don't know how we work. " he made a last attempt to change his client's mind.

"No sir, we need atleast two of our members here. Don't worry we will send our best employees and they won't create any issues in your work. We need them for our assurity."

"Fine Mr. Khanna whatevr u wish" Sid said giving up on the debate.

This was Mr. Sidharth Sharma, the CEO and owner of Sharma enterprises. They had a big company managing a wide range of operations. He had just signed a deal worth the investment of 500 cr with Mr. Khanna. He wanted to send two of his employees to oversee the work of project for 8 months but Sid wasnt happy abt it. So he tried convincing but later had to give up when Mr. Khanna were adamant abt it.

Sid was rude, arrogant and extremely intelligent. He was very capable. He is tough, ambitious and very professional. He maintained very strict standards in the company and didn't like people who didn't follow his rules. His staff was very intimidated with him. He didn't talk even a word more than it was necessary. He was in simple words "KHADOOS"

Mr. Khanna called in his office shehnaaz Ahuja (finance dept) and Madhurima Shinde ( legal dept) and asked them to shift to sharma enterprises and oversee the work of the project. Shehnaaz was more than excited to go there as she would be going with her best friend and that was her dream co. She admired how intelligent Sid was nd it she was happy to get a chance to work in such a nice company.

Shehnaaz was an easy going, fun loving girl. The environment in Khanna enterprises was completely different than that there. Khanna enterprises people were very friendly and they worked and had fun in balance. They had a balance with work and professional lives. They went to official dinners. They were like family.

Shehnaaz was so excited but she had no idea what she was getting into. She was gonna go to a place where she wasn't welcomed by her boss. She and madhu had to directly work with Sidharth in his project.

It was her first day in office she got ready and entered the office before time and met everyone one. Almost all people were good to her except aarti and her side bitches mahira and devo.

Aarti is the daughter of the ex-director of the company. She is qualified but isn't that talented. But she thinks she is superior coz of they dad and beacuse she is family friend of sid. Mahira nd devo listen to her as she is influential. Aarti is crazy for Sid. She keps lusting for him. She wants to marry him.

Sid was madly in love with a girl named Tanisha abt 2 yrs ago. She was his rival's daughter. She faked with him in order to get the details abt an important deal and then cheated on him with his own best friend. He doesn't trust anyone since then. He was very depressed cuz of this betrayl and he changed. He stopped talking much and engrossed himself in work and turned into the 'khadoos' he is today.

He has sexual relations occasionlly with a girl named Shristi. He knows her from college. Her dad died and she was very vulnerable he helped her during that phase. They both were hurt and looking for a distraction. They started fooling around and they maintain their relation just to that. Sex and friendship. Nothing else. He doesn't share stuff with her he justs goes to her when he is too stressed or bored with his work. They have sex, play video games, have food and come back. They both don't love each other. But he has sex with her as he doesn't want one night stands and he doesn't want any love relationship right now. Its convinience for both of them.

He went to her at night after the discussion with Mr. Khanna. He was frustrated and shrishty knew he will be rough today. She looked at him and she knew. They wasted no time and got naked and he started thrusting into her. He kept going on till they came. He didn't rest and turned and kept doing it. They had 2-3 rounds before they collapsed into a slumber. Next morning he got up and left. Without even talking to her. This was normal. They didn't talk much. He never shared much. He had just told her his office was getting to hectic and started their thing. Nd left after waking her up to lock the door.

He entered the office and called both the girls to meet him in the office one by one. First madhu entered talked to him and came out frustrated and angry. She mouthed 'sadu and psycho' to shehnaaz as she was enterting the office. The moment he laid his eyes on sana he was awestruck. She was a bit chubby. Not like the thin ones he always saw. Her cheeks so cute and red he just wanted to bite her. She looked adorable in the black button down fitted shirt. It hugged her curves perfectly giving him the view of the outline of her full breasts and thin waist. Her chinese collor made her neck look pretty. She had a gold pendant with ner name engraved. Her sleeveless shirt allowed him to see her smooth hands. She had tied her hair in a pony tail just like he liked. But he wanted to pull them open. She was wearing khaki skinny fitted trousers. Her thick thighs made him feel something down in his stomach. All he could think of when she walked was hoe he could wrap that ponytail around his hand while ramming into her from back. She shyly entered the room and turned to close the door giving him a view of her perfect round booty. He grunted at the sight. He was imagining how sexy it would be if he could just spank that ass. How would those breasts feel in his hands, her nipples in his mouth. His thoughts were everywhere. He was slowly getting a hard-on just looking at her. He hadn't felt this way since a long time.

She was perfect. Beyond perfect, he thought. He couldn't remember the last time he was so attracted to a girl. A constant smile was playing on her lips. He was continuosly looking at her with an intense gaze filled with desire. She smiled wide and put her hand forward saying, " hello sir, I am Shehnaaz ahuja." he eagerly shook her hand and nodded. He wanted to talk to her but he controlled. He didn't even introduce himself. I need to fucking control myself he thought.

"See let me make it very clear. You are here coz Mr. Khanna wanted. I don't want your interference in any matter. I have my team and we will work accordingto our rules. I don't want you to get involved. I don't want your opinions. Stay here. Enjoy your day and go home. We have people here who know how to do their work" he said in a very matter of fact tone. "you may go now" he added again.

"Sir, i know u have the best ppl but please look at my qualifications. I believe I can really help in the project and work woth you. I am here for work see... " she said handing her file of certificates and degrees.

"I don't care Miss Ahuja. I don't care. I told u what I want and u will do that" he said with his voice filled with anger. He didn't like ppl arguing when he had made his point clear. Shehnaaz wasn't the one to take such things.

"Dekhiye sir, with all due respect, I am here for work. My boss has given me some responsiblities which I will fulfill whether u like it or not. My company has invested in the project so i will be a part of it. i will check everything and I will come everywhere and if I find something wrong I will suggest changes too. Whether u use them or not is upto you. But I am gonna perform my duty. I am not gonna sit here. I don't want any liability on me. I will do my work. So please, dont behave like that with us. If you have a problem woth my involvement talk to mr khanna. But I will do what my boss has asked me to. Now I would like to go and start working. Thank you." she said and got up without waiting for his response and rushed out of his cabin.

He had a small smile playing on his lips after she left. He loved the way she had challenged him. She wasn't someone who would be tamed. She was bright and he could see. He wanted to fire her coz she was making him feel stuff he didn't want to. But that wasn't in his hands. She was awakening feelings in him. No one dared to cross him specially when he used that angry tone. This girl was fire. He was mad at her for talking back to me but was also impressed by her guts. 'What the fuck is happening to me?' he thought. He kept thinking abt her.

'its just sexual' he convinced himself and got back to work. He didn't want to change his way of life. He was doing good being heartless. If he fell for her and if she cheated on him too, he will fall back into thatnpitbof darkness. He didn't want that. He was thinking of how to make her back off and complete the project in peace acc to him.

Okayy so this was the first chapter of office romance. Boss employee hi hai dono. I am planning to make this story a bit longer. What say? Tell me if u like this. Vote for the story and drop comments. Your votes and comments will define the speed of updates. Keep supporting. Bubbyee