Chapter 4

She slipped her hand inside his shorts and started moving it over his member. He moaned at the feeling and managed to mumble stop while holding her hand to keep it still. "whaat??" she said confused at his action. "Yes please, I don't want to, I don't feel like. Not today." he said and pulled her hands out. And got up from there.

She held his hand to stop him from going away and said," Aaj tak toh kabhi mana ni kiya tumne. Aur pichle 2 mahino mei ek baar bhi nhi aaye. Tum jab bhi aate ho jab bhi tunhari marzi hoti hai mai kabhi nhi rokti. Aaj jab maine apni marzi se aayi toh tumhara man nhi hai? Aur shehnaaz kaun hai? Jo bhi hai bhaad mei jaaye come here " she said while kissing him and pulling his head down, more onto hers. He pushed her away and said, " No Shrishti. Tumhe samajh q nhi aara. I don't want to. Mera modd nhi hai. " "Toh mai bana deti hu na mood. Jyada time nhi lagega. Trust me." she said winking nd licking her lips while pulling her top over her head and baring herself. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts were on show for him. He craved sex but not with her. She could excite his body but could never satisfy his soul. He didn't want to have sex with her. Whenever he thought abt anything he could only imagine her. It was her face in front of his eyes whenever he tried to get close to any other person.

She brought his hands up and put them on her breasts while suggestively pressing her body on his. He pulled his hands away and pivked up her top and threw it on her saying, "Are u crazy? I said I dont wanna have sex. I dont wanna do anything. Just wear your clothes and leave."

He was getting frustrated. He was hard and he wanted to have sex but he couldn't get himself to do it with shrishti. He wanted Shenaaz, he knew it and until he had her, he won't get satisfied. And getting his way with Shehnaaz was impossible. He couldn't have sex with her without falling for her more than he already has. Everything abt her affected him. And he couldn't risk getting physical as it will make the matters worse. While he was trying to calm his erection shrishti was blabbering behind. He was getting angry now.

"Tum jab bhi aaye maine tumhari baat maine. Meri body ko use kiya tumne. Jaise chaho. Aaj jab mera man hai ye sara drama kar rahe ho. Fuck you sidharth." she screamed at him.

"Shrishti tum mana kar sakti thi. Force nhi kiya hai maine tumko. Tumne mana nhi kiya coz u wanted it too. Nd mai aaj nhi kar sakta. I don't want to continue this thing with you. I think we should stop this here. If u want to stay for the night mai dusre room mei arrangement karwata hu." he said and started moving towards the bathroom.

"Shehnaaz ki wajah se? Do u love her or u r just fucking her?" she asked again.

"listen to me shrishti friend ho isiliye mai kuch bolna ni chahta. U cannot question me about anything. And I am not fucking shehnaaz toh apne muh ab ye sab mat bolna na uska naam lena. I know u wanted to have sex and u came here with hopes. I should have told u earlier but I cannot continue this." he held her hand and slowly guided her out of his room. "Hamara koi relationship nhi tha. Convinience tha. Ab mere liye ye possible nhi hai. So hope u understand and hope we can still stay friends." he said while closing the door, not waiting for an answer.

He took a cold bath and lay on his bed thinking why couldn't he get himself to sleep with her today. Why was he feeling so uncomfortable. And most importantly why couldn't he stop thinking abt shehnaaz while making out with her. He knew he was attracted and he didn't want to accept it was beyond physical attraction. He was scared of his feelings towards her. He decided to keep his distance with her. He decided he will stop talking to her at all. He decided she doesn't exist anymore.

'I can't fall in love, I can't like anyone. She is just like anyother girl. She won't stay loyal.' He slept with these thoughts running in his mind. '

From next day onwards he started giving a cold shoulder to her. He answered in monosyllables and ignored to acknowledge her otherwise. Paras had always had a soft corner for her and he was scared to take a step as he thought sid is interested. But when he saw recent behaviour of sid his confidence increased. Sana started spending more time with kushal. But Sid's ignorance was bothering her.