Mandy vs. Bombay Suarez (Hardcore Rules)

(BACKSTAGE)

Mirajane Strauss was standing by.

Mirajane: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Sonata Dusk. 

The crowd cheered as Sonata walked in.

Mirajane: Sonata, later tonight you're gonna be battling Adagio in a last Siren Standing match, where the winner gets a future LWF: Reborn Championship opportunity, so I just wanna know if you have any final thoughts before your match.

Sonata: Mira, I've been waiting for a chance like this my entire career in LWF. So I'm gonna give it everything I got in this match to make sure Dagi stays down, and I go forward. And if she thinks she can keep me down long enough for a 10 count easy… well, she's got another thing coming.

Smiling at that last part, Sonata then left Mirajane's side to prepare for her upcoming match.

*****

Back at ringside…

Mauro: Sonata, confidence in spades heading into this Last Siren Standing match! We’ll see who walks away the better of the species later on!

Then…

The crowd cheers, and Bombay Suarez makes his entrance, carrying a full garbage bag. He then spits out red mist, and continues down the ramp.

Jeremy Borash: Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a No Rules Hardcore Match, set for one fall! Introducing first, from Taguig City in the Philippines, he weighs in tonight at 200 lbs ... BOMBAY SUAREZ!!!!

Beth: There's no match Bombay feels more at home in than a Hardcore match with no rules to speak of! And it looks like he's ready to rumble here in the Sports Festival stadium if that Garbage bag full of weapons is anything to go by!

Present Mic: You can say that again! This is right up Bombay's alley!

Nigel: Bombay came back to LWF for one reason and one reason only, and that is to be dominant and take down anybody in his way, and even teach some respect to the ones who don't get a clue the first time! But I don't think he's ever faced an individual quite like the one he's going to face tonight!

Bombay tossed his bag into the ring before getting inside himself, climbing to the top turnbuckle and spitting out more red mist before throwing his fist up in the air.

And then, the lights went out, and the crowd started cheering.

After a few seconds…

Mauro: Present Mic, when you said that this match was right up Bombay's alley, I think the same can be said to this individual!

Spotlights danced around, and then all of a sudden, a group of people wearing bloodstained masks and dressed in black dress pants and white dress shirts also covered in blood, came out. 

The masked people stood there as the intro played. Once "I Hope You Suffer" began, a spotlight shone down on the middle of the stage. Then, Mandy walked out, wearing a long hooded coat. She unzips it, and then two of the masked people help to take it off, revealing her usual ring attire, that being her devil themed red and black wrestling gear, accompanied of course with her long black cape. Mandy then took a good look around the Sports Festival Stadium before walking down the entrance way slowly, taking her time.