Starlight Glimmer vs. Will Ospreay for the LWF: Reborn Championship

(BACKSTAGE)

Sonata Dusk was in the locker room, getting changed after being checked on by medical personnel a few seconds prior. Then, Ruby walked in.

Ruby: Rough night, huh?

Sonata: You said it… ow… everything still hurts. 

Ruby: I bet. I saw that dive you did.

Sonata: I know… 

Ruby senses that Sonata is still upset about the result, and hugs her.

Ruby: It's okay. You're a Siren in my eyes.

Sonata: *Hugs back* Awww, thanks. And you're a champion in mine.

Ruby smiles, and the two girls continue to hug it out.

*******

(Start at 1:04)

Mauro: What a wholesome moment between Sonata and Ruby, those two have a bright future, I'm telling you! But ladies and gentlemen, we would like to once again, thank The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus for their song, “You Better Pray”, the official theme song for Wrestlepalooza, you can get this song, and the album, Lonely Road, on Apple Music, and Spotify!

Present Mic: Definitely gonna do that now! *Pulls out his phone and downloads the song on Spotify*

Nigel: You can listen to it later, Mic! We've got a main event to get to!

Present Mic: Oh yeah! In just a matter of seconds, we're gonna see what should be a heck of a final match, to cap off Wrestlepalooza's blockbuster two-nighter! It's finally time for Starlight Glimmer to defend the LWF: Reborn Championship! After dominating Ruby in her debut match at RCCW Beach Blast, she now comes here to Japan to defend the title against a man who crossed the pond himself, to become one of the country's greatest stars in the industry! I'm talking about Billy G.O.A.T. himself… Will Ospreay, the Aerial Assassin!

Beth: This should be a match for the ages!

Then, the lights go out. The crowd cheers, then the tron lights up as the Zenith Of God version of Bring It Down plays. 

Up on the tron, was a highlight video of Will Ospreay's career, from his days as a scrawny young kid, training in small gyms, to his matches around the world.

54 seconds into the song, the tron shows Championships that Ospreay has won before the tron goes black once more.

Once the song picked up again, the lights came back on, and the crowd cheered as Will Ospreay made his entrance.

Mauro: As you just saw, Will Ospreay has travelled the globe, and has achieved a lot, and I mean a LOT of gold, wherever he went! Could Will Ospreay add the LWF: Reborn Championship to that list?!

Nigel: If there's one person on the planet that can give Starlight Glimmer the biggest challenge of her career, it most certainly will be Ospreay! He’s waited for this opportunity since Elimination Enclosure, where he outlasted 19 other competitors to earn this championship opportunity!