Omega vs. Bonifer (FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE)

(BACKSTAGE)

The trio of Curt Hawkins, Trent Baretta, and Zack Ryder were standing backstage.

Curt Hawkins: Chuck, you couldn't leave us alone, can you?

Zack Ryder: You lost, but you still wanted more? What's up with that?

Trent: Fellas, don't sweat it. We won't have to worry about him any longer. (Looks into the camera) Chuckie T, tonight, this ends. You and me, one last time, and soon, there will be no doubt that I was always better than to be family, rather than with… best friends.

***************
Mauro: Yes ladies and gentlemen, Trent Beretta and Chuck Taylor, after what transpired in the Casino Battle Royale just last night, will face off for one final time! This is a battle between former best friends!

Nigel: A competitive match to be sure, but could this not have waited till after Wrestlepalooza?

Present Mic: Hey, c’mon Nig, be real here! This is the perfect night to establish who's better! Especially since I’ve heard you've got something’ big coming up that's gonna shake things up for the Future of LWF!

Beth: Your sources are correct Mic, because immediately following Wrestlepalooza, LWF is going to host its first ever Draft! With so many promising stars in the company, it's about time we determine the course of the future, by deciding the direction of our talent to our Flagship show Reborn, or our fast rising new brand, Velocity!

Mauro: And we will see all that later after Wrestlepalooza, but for now, the show must go on! And right now, we're about to see what should be another big fight here tonight!

Nigel: Charlie Bonifer made a promise! He promised that here in Japan, he would defeat one of its most successful Superstars, Kenny Omega! The two of them have become foes ever since their encounter at Elimination Enclosure, and tonight, they finally clash for real!

Present Mic: Omega’s no stranger to winnin’ big in Japan, can he cap off another victory here in the orient? He's gonna need all he's got to battle Bonifer, and then some! Oh, and did we forget to mention this match is Falls Count Anywhere? Well, it is!

Beth: With that stipulation in place, we could see these two fighting all over the stadium and maybe even onto UA’s Campus Grounds! 

Then, the lights go out, and eerie music starts to play. 

Then, a few people, dressed as druids, carried a coffin out. They then stood the coffin up, and sounds of thunder and lightning surrounded the Stadium.

The crowd watched in awe, and then Motionless In White started playing Voices live.

They played for a few minutes, and once the chorus hit, Charlie Bonifer bursted out of the coffin. He looks out at the crowd before making his way to the ring.

**Bell rings!**

Jeremy Borash: Ladies and gentlemen, this next contest is a Falls Count Anywhere match! In this match there are no disqualifications, anything goes, and pinfalls and submissions count anywhere in the arena! Introducing first, “The Death Dealer”, CHARLIE BONIFER!!!

Mauro: Sadistic, Psychotic, and completely unhinged! Those are just a few of the words that describe Charlie Bonifer, the Death Dealer!

Present Mic: I totally agree with you Mauro, I mean Look at this guy! He's not the kinda guy you wanna meet in a back alley, even in a society of heroes! He wouldn't even care if somebody has a quirk, he'd just beat you up anyway!