Chapter 12

Sid's POV:

I woke early today as many works as to be done for the engagement. I went to Abhi's room for his help. O God he is not in his room now where can he be? Maybe in Aaru's Room. I went there also but even she was not there. Now only possible place for both of them is the terrace.

I went there and saw both of them sleeping nicely. Aarohi's head was on Abhi's shoulder. I don't understand why they both are not accepting that they are not only best friends.

"Good Morning Mr. Doctor and Ms. Designer. "

"Huhh...O gm bhai." Abhi replied and was now looking around the surrounding. His eyes fell on Aarohi then he saw towards me. "O I guess hum kal bate karte karte yahi par so gaye. Kitne baj rahe hai bhaiya." He asked me and started waking her up.

"Kya hai Abhi sone de na." She woke up and looking around saw me and shut her mouth. "O bhaiya. "

"Haa mai, chalo dono ab jaldi se fresh up ho jaao aur meri help karo."

"Haa bhaiya jaldi ate hai" Saying this both went towards their room.

Third person POV:

Time skip to evening.

Jay and Veeru look.

They both entered the hall. They both were convinced to get marry but not accepted it with their hearts especially Jay. He had his reasons to not get marry but due to his mother he didn't had any option. The rest of brothers thought how would he take this marriage and how is sweet innocent Nivya be able to manage with him. While for Veeru it was just like a arranged marriage. He was ready to give this relation a chance but it also depended on how Divya would take this marriage. Just now both were on the stage and the girls entered.

 Just now both were on the stage and the girls entered

Divya and Nivya look

They both entered the hall. Their situation was same as both brothers leaving that the brothers had their family beside them. Divya very clearly knew that her fufaji (legal father) was a bad person and would go to any extend for money and fame. She knew that he would have got some or the other benefit from Goenka in place of the marriage. Due to this she had the belief that the Goenka family is also like that money minded and full of business deals. She had made her mind that she would never accept the marriage made for some contract and live as per her wish in that house. Whereas for Nivya her Bua and Fufaji were next to God and she trusted them blindly. For her fufaji was little money minded but consider them as their real daughters. And for the marriage she took it as a arranged marriage. She would try her best to give this marriage a chance and like to win her husband's love.

All four of them were on the stage. Chachi gave the rings to Jay Veeru. They exchanged the rings. It was visible from Jay and Divya's face that they were not happy with the marriage. Aashi and Aarohi had prepared a dance and everyone enjoyed it.

Next week went very fast with laughing and enjoying Rohan's marriage. Due to the occasions Sid and Aku also got chances to meet each other. They spent much time together knowing each other. Both of them started liking each other but didn't tell the other. The families also got chance to be with each other and become a family.

On the other hand the twins were there and there only. Veeru did try talking to Divya but she would avoid so Veeru too didn't try again. And Jay didn't gave a damn about it. Meenakshi did tried sometime to make them talk but they didn't and even her and her husband's relation was not as before.

Sid and Aku were at a restaurant near Aku's company for lunch and Sid wanted to tell something important to Aku.

Sid : Aku I want to tell you something.

Seeing his face Aku understood that something was disturbing him. She replied "Is something Bad about it?"

"Not exactly. Its just that.."

"Then what tell me clearly. Dara rahe ho ab"

"First you tell me, the panditji told that the muharat after 2.5 months is auspicious for our marriage. At that time you had issues with. I want to know what is your opinion now."

Aku was shocked by his question. Was he indirectly asking her if she ..."What do you mean? I am not understanding why are you bringing that topic now? Did Dadi asked anything about it.?

"No its just I want to know that did I make you believe that we can get marry now?

"Yes...I mean now as we are seeing each other regularly we are getting to know each other better. Now I know many things about you and the family and same is with you. Now I trust that I won't regret marrying you."

By now they had completed their lunch and they were not going back to the company and were going at a park.

Aku asked again "Now would you answer me why are you asking such questions."

"Actually its that I need to go to US for expanding the business and it would take some time. Nearly 2 months." He saw her face which was now sad and looking at the floor.

"So we won't be meeting for 2 months"

"If you want I can tell Papa he would send Jay in place of me."

"You said that he joint company a month ago only. Will he be able to manage their alone?"

"That is the reason I they want me to go. But if y don't want then I can talk to papa. In addition to this Dadi said that marriage would happen after 2.5 months only. She don't want to wait more. So I wanted to asked you for both the things. And one more thing."

"Wait wait.. let me thing properly first." She told him

Sid turn her toward him and met her eyes which were showing confusion and sadness. He took her face in his hand and asked "you can ask your doubts without thinking you know that right"

Aku humed. She further asked "So it will be like long distance relationship for 2 months and then wedding preparations will start by then as within 15 days our marriage will be held."

Sid didn't understand did she mean she didn't had any problem with this or something else.

But before he could asked her she said" Will we be able to sustain a long distance and then marriage immediately. "

"I don't have a exact answer for that but I don't think that long distance will have major impact, as we know we can easily talk to each other and face called even. Don't you think we can."

"Well we can actually try. Maybe it is one of the exam for us." Seeing Sid confused she added " You know my dadi used to say that when any problem comes it teaches us something. Maybe long distance increase our trust and faith in our relation."

Hearing this Sid gave smile to her. He slightly pull her to him and hug her and softly whispered "Thank you for understanding"

"You said that there is one more thing you want to asked"

"Haa, yes its that you won't have a problem na if Jay Veeru's marriage is with us."

"Nope I don't"

Now they realized that they were still hugging each other . They move away and then spent sometime together.

Sid dropped her to her house. While leaving once again they hug each other. Slowly Sid kept her few hair behind her ear. They both were lost in each other's eyes. Slowly Sid went near her ear and said "I will miss you." Her face was covered with pink blush by now. Sid softly kept his lips on her forehead and they bid their byes.