Chapter 18

It was time for Viday.

Divya and Nivya's bua was crying  and consoling Nivya who was also emotional. Nivya went towards her fufaji took his blessing and hugged him. 

Divya came near them and took Nivya in her arms "Aap logo ko juthe emotions dikha ne ki koi jarur nai hai."

"Nai Divya aisa kuch nai hai." Her bua said .

"Oh really bua, puchhiye apne pati se kya koi fark padta hai hamare jane se. Bahot khush b honge na ap aap jo chahte the woh ho raha hai." Divya said last part to her fufaji.

"Di please aaj nai." Nivya said to her.

"Chal tu ab yaha se." Divya took her from there.

Jay and Veeru were standing there and watched all this silently. At last they join their hands to their mama mami and left.

Here Aku was meeting her family along with Sid. Firstly she hugged her Chacha chachi, then Vidhya cried hugging her elder sister. Then she met her bhabhi "Take care of yourself and have a happy marriage life." Her bhabhi wished her. Sid was also meeting all of them behind her. He took blessing from chacha chachi. 

Aku hug her brother Rohan who too had some tears in his eyes. Aku said " You will happy na that I am finally leaving you." She said with tears in her eyes.
Rohan said " I will miss you pagal".They both hug each other and cried. Then Rohan hugged Sid and told him "Dare you make her cry I will kill you. Remember that." 

"She won't I'll try my best to keep her happy." Sid replied him.

Aku cried in her mothers arms "Don't argue with papa now, he will loose against you two."

Her mom smiled at her and then she went to her father eho was controlling his tears. "Take care of your self and take your medicines on time. Don't trouble Mom."

"Really I trouble her or she always fight with me.huh." Joking slightly they both hug each other tightly.

Lastly Sid touched her parents' feet. Her father joined his hands and said to Sid "Please take care of her. She has always lived as my little princess."

Sid hold Rajiv's hand in his and nodded no. "Don't worry papa. She will live as my queen. I will always stand by her side."

Rajiv hugged him and now they all went towards entrance.

All the couples were in different cars and the rest of the family in another one.

In Veeru's car:

"Who the hell did this and why? Why did you sat there?" He asked his newly wedded wife but got no answer in his return. She just kept crying.

In Jay's car:

"I hope we did the right thing." He spoke to the girl sitting next to him.

"I just hope they will stay happy." She replied him.

In Sid's car:

Aku was still a bit emotional and also tired due to the wedding and her misunderstanding. She needed rest. Sid kept his arm around her shoulder and pull her towards him.

"Sleep for sometime." He told her and she kept her face on his shoulder and within few minutes she was asleep.

As they were in their haweli it was quite a long route. 

After 2 hours of journey they reach their home. Reena and Meenakshi both were ready there with a thal of aarti.

The couples came to the gate and their Aarti was done. All the 3 daughter in laws kick the kalash filled of rice and then took the prints of their leg on a white cloth.