Chapter 47

Aarohi's POV:
The day has finally arrived-the day I've dreamt of for so long. My heart is raceing with excitement and nervousness as I am preparing for my wedding. The house buzzes with activity, laughter, and the sound of traditional Indian wedding songs.

I sit in front of the mirror, my reflection adorned in a stunning red and gold lehenga, intricately embroidered and sparkling under the light. My hands and feet are adorned with delicate henna designs, and the scent of jasmine flowers weaves through the air, emanating from the gajra in my hair. My mother, her eyes brimming with tears of joy and pride, helps adjust my dupatta, ensuring it drapes perfectly over my head.

"You're looking like a princess," she whispers, her voice choked with emotion.

As I step out of the room, my father waits at the door, his eyes misty yet glowing with happiness. He takes my hand, and together we walk towards the mandap, where my future awaits.

The venue is beautifully decorated with marigold flowers, fairy lights, and traditional motifs. The air is filled with the fragrance of roses and incense. The sound of the shehnai plays softly in the background, setting a serene and sacred ambiance.

Abhi and his family has already arrived, and I catch sight of my soon-to-be husband, my Abhi. He stands tall and handsome in his ivory sherwani, adorned with intricate embroidery and a regal turban. His eyes lock with mine, and for a moment, the world around us fades away.

The ceremony unfolds with the exchange of garlands, symbolizing our acceptance of each other. We take the seven pheras, each step a promise to be there for each other in happiness and sorrow, in wealth and poverty, in health and sickness. With each step, my heart swells with the magnitude of the vows we are making.

As we perform the sindoor and mangalsutra rituals, a profound sense of belonging and unity washes over me. I glance at our families witnessing our union with tears of joy and smiles of blessing.

Aaku's POV:
As we sit together, hand in hand, watching the beautiful ceremony unfold before us, a wave of emotions washes over me.
My eyes are drawn to Abhi and Aarohi. They stand together, exchanging shy glances filled with love and promise. I can see the nervous excitement in their eyes, the same emotions we felt on our wedding day.
I glance at Sid, who sits beside me, his face lit with a serene smile. Our journey began with an arranged marriage, a union decided by our families, but it has blossomed into a bond of deep love, respect, and understanding. I lean closer to Sid, feeling the warmth of his presence. His hand gently squeezes mine, a silent reassurance and a reminder of the beautiful journey we have shared. Our eyes meet, and in that moment, we both know we are thinking the same thing-how blessed we are to have found each other. Sid wisphered in her ears "I promised the love and understanding between us would keep increasing and we will face all the problems together."
"We will trust and respect each other and never allow anyone to enter between us."

Veeru's POV:
While witnessing his marriage I could go back to the day when I was at that place. What an eventful day it was. I glance at Nivya who was so lost in seeing them doing the ritual. I moved closer to her wrapping my hands around her waist. She snuggled closer and whispered, "Remember our wedding?"
"How could I forget it. What an idiot I was to get so angry and spoil our moment."
"Our situation was very different but I am glad it happened."
"Me too. I love you so much."
"I love you too."

Jay's POV:
Divya slides her hand in mine and leans on me while watching them perform the rituals. "How stupid we were na."
"Yes we could have happily enjoyed our day but we were.."
"Forget it, today we are here together as one. And it is beautiful."
"Yes, our beautiful reality."

After a few days:
The newly wedded couple are enjoying their honeymoon in Bali.
While the rest three couples are excited about their wedding anniversary which is tomorrow.
Nivya and Veeru has decided that they will consider the date when they got again married as a real anniversary but as not all of them know so for people and the rest of the family it will be tomorrow only but not for them. Anyway, they decided to go to Hill Station tonight and return tomorrow evening, while Divya and Jay decided to go for a late-night dinner today and for a movie the next day while our eldest couple is going to their favorite location, the seashore tonight, and return by the next day.

At 12:
"Happy Anniversary baby!!" Jay said locking his lips with Divya.
"Happy Anniversary Love!" She replied after taking a breath after kissing him.
"Will you dance with me, my lady"
"Sure" Divya chuckled and said yes to him. They both went dancing to the music played by the violin.

"Wish you very happy Anniversary Pati ji" Nivya mumbled and hugged him.
"Happy Anniversary Princess" He replied kissing her temple. Both were lying on the bed and making Love to each other.

Aaku and Sid were in their room when Aaku's sight fell on the watch. She said "Sid I want to tell you something"
Sid too saw the time and as it was their day he instead of listening to her wished her "Happy first wedding anniversary Mrs. Goenka." He said kissing on her forehead and then hugging her.
"Happy Anniversary soon to be Papa" She wished him giving him the best gift he could get from her. Breaking the hug he asked her by eyes, confirming what he heard was true.
"Yo..u me..an w..e are pre..gnent?" He said choking, tears were clearly visible in his eyes.
Cupping his face Aaku replied, "Yes. We are going to welcome our chhotu soon"
"Thank you so much Aaku for this precious surprise. I love you so much."
"I love you more."
"And we love you the most baby," They both said together with their hands on her belly. Sid was caressing it as if it was the baby and not her belly while our mummy was admiring him.

______________________________________
Hello my dear readers!
I am ending this story here. Well I hope you guys will be missing it but I am Sorry I am not liking it that I am not able to upload it on regular interval and also the way and idea on which I began it is lost.
I will back with another story but after a long break, so that I can update it regularly and start it with some clearity.